Sign in to follow this  
alboy

2 rules downloads not working for The Grey Havens

There are 2 rules that i cannot download  for The Grey Havens, they are, A Storm on Cobas Haven & The City of Corsairs, they both say Forbidden, i can download all other rules ok. Does anyone know why they are not working or can someone fix them?

8 hours ago, iluvrath said:

Hi TalisDiorn,

Did you receive any news from the web admin?

It still looks like those 2 rulesheets have a different download path than all the others (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/protected_media/ instead of https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/)

Otherwise, is there any other way to contact FFG ?

Cheers,

ilu

Not a peep.  Links still not working.

1 hour ago, iluvrath said:

Reporting an issue with links on the web site doesn't mean we didn't buy the box (which I did).

@TalisDiorn : thanks for your reply.

I like to have rules inserts downloaded on my phone for easy reference when playing. I'm not always at home and there's too many inserts to travel with me.

On 4/15/2017 at 4:34 AM, banania said:

That is done on purpose though I guess.

It is but it makes no sense. 1. If you need the rule sheet because you lost your hard copy or you want to have the digital version then you're out of luck. 2. Not all the 'do not read' sections are blacked out. Even in the Grey Havens pdf itself one section is blacked out, the others are not. 3. Arkham Horror card game pdfs have all the spoiler info readable. I really wish FFG would go back and remove those blacked out sections since there is no point to it but I doubt seriously they will. ><