Sign in to follow this  
hprwhg

Warlock's Quest Question

In the Frostmarch expansion rules, it states " only one quest can be accepted at a time, quests must be completed as soon as possible"

What does "as soon as possible" mean?

Does that mean that if i have one spell to start with and I receive a quest that says "Deliver one spell" . I have to immediately deliver the one spell I had  OR

Is it possible for me to hold on to my spell and get another spell and turn that one in for my quest.

another example: Deliver two oblects or Deliver two followers is the quest.

I only have two objects or followers, I don't want to turn them in I would lose power. Can I wait until I have more objects or followers and then choose which two I want to deliver?

Hi hprwhg,

If you have a warlock quest for example with (deliver 2 objects) then you must complete it as soon as possible.

That means that if you have 2 objects at that moment in your possession, then you must discard them immediately.

You can't wait until you want to complete it.

That also means, if for example You have a quest named "lose 1 Life" or "Lose 2 turns", You must lose it/them, whether or not You want.

BTW, now I'm playing a Talisman, and I had a funny situation. Leprechaun drawn Glory Seeker and he lose a battle. He discarded all the 5 quests (as once I said I'm playing with increaced Warlock Quests Alt. Ending) and 1 Life. That happened in his first turn, right after he lose 1 life because of "Lose a Life Warlock Quest" xD. In his second turn, he drawn Glory Seeker and Sky Screecher. He rolled 3 as the first roll (which means auto losing the battle (because of Sky effect), so he spend a fate and he rolled 4, which was equal to death for him (he lose 1 life, because of Walrock Quest, 1 life because of losing a battle against Glory Seeker, and now 2 Life, because of losing a battle against Sky and secong Seeker (I'm playing with a rule, that every enemy takes 1 life)). Thankfuly, he had a Marked For Glory Spell, so he wasn't discarded in his second turn of the game. However as You see, it is possible to lose all 4 life in 2nd turn gui%C3%B1o.giflengua.gif Anyway, Warlock went to Oasis, and drawn Basilisk + Griffon. He cast a Metamorph Spell and changed Griffon to that Glory Seeker, which for the first time caused Leprechaun to discard all the Quests. Of course Warlock lose the battle as well, and he also was forced to discard all the quests... Then in the next turn he cast on himself Path Of Destiny he had from the beginning of the game.

And now the question lengua.gif

If we are playing with Warlock Quests Alt. Ending, can we take more Quests at once until we will reach the amount of completed and uncompleted equal to 4? Or then, a player must complete 1 by 1 quests, until he will complete all 4 quests? Also, what about defeated Seeker or Lake of Vision, can we take a new Querst, even if we already have some?

Nemomon said:

If we are playing with Warlock Quests Alt. Ending, can we take more Quests at once until we will reach the amount of completed and uncompleted equal to 4? Or then, a player must complete 1 by 1 quests, until he will complete all 4 quests? Also, what about defeated Seeker or Lake of Vision, can we take a new Querst, even if we already have some?

No, you can only take a new warlock card from the Glory seeker, or the lake of vision, if you don't have one already.

The warlock ending, makes it only possible to begin the game with 4 warlock cards.

If you lose all those cards, then you must complete new warlock quest one by one..