Sadgit

Community Rules Reference Guide (CRRG)

I will add these points to the CRRG. 

Your view is correct. When monsters engage heroes they try to move into an adjacent space regardless of Reach (or Extend).

Posted (edited)

CRRG Version 1.13. (01/2019)
corrected several "Related Topics" with wrong "Modify results of rolls" keywords
modified position of bullets on action in entry Familiars
corrected side quest assignment for BotW and SotS
corrected formatting in entry Acts
corrected mechanism for cards drawn in the Upgrade stage of The Delve in entry Stages
modified entry Crumbling Terrain
modified entry Steps of Combat/Declare weapon and target
added entries Bone Wand, Boneborn Bow and Soulbound Sword to section 2.3

Edited by Sadgit

Posted (edited)

As there are not too many changes in the next version of the CRRG atm, I decided to wait for the release of Lost Legends to be able to include the new content in version 1.14.

In addition, I would like to include stuff from Embers of Dread. It would be fantastic if you guys can help me here.

1. For the table "Story Quests" (p. 83) I  need a list of map tiles used in each story quest (including alternative tiles).

2. For the graphic "Campaign Structure" I need the names and sequence of play of any EoD story quests along with XP gained (p. 83).

Edited by Sadgit

Hello Sadgit I hope this helps you:

The quest structure itself is linear (Quest 1 to Quest 6). No alternate layouts, no alternate quests depending on win/loss.

Quest details:

Quest 1 (no name given, I'd suggest "Embers of Dread"): 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 20, 28, 37, 39 Loss: 1 XP / Win: 1 XP
Quest 2 ("Head of the Snake"): 4, 6, 19, 25, 35, 37, 40, 42, 43 Loss: 1 XP / Win: 1 XP
Quest 3 ("Fire with Fire"): 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 31, 32, 35, 43, S1 Loss: 1 XP / Win: 1 XP
Quest 4 ("Catacombs of Dread"): 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 27, 28, 43 Loss: 2 XP / Win: 2 XP
Quest 5 ("Unearthed Truths"): 2, 5, 9, 28, 31, 36, 37, 39 Loss: 2 XP / Win: 2 XP
Quest 6 ("The Dragon Revealed"): 1, 2, 3, 8, 10, 14, 19, 32, 34, 35, 43x2

Posted (edited)

I added the additional information that Delphi provided to version 1.14 of the CRRG along with other changes. However, I decided to wait for the release of Lost Legends to be able to add the additional hybrid classes before I will post another update on the CRRG.

In the meantime Erik and me managed to finish our work on Sands of the Past. We will do another round of proofreading and hope for a release within the next 2 weeks. I will keep you updated. 

Edited by Sadgit

Another round of CRRG updates is welcome as always Sadgit, but I'll admit I'm more excited to see the release of the Sands of the Past! Do we have any more spoilers to tide us over until the release in a couple of weeks?

Posted (edited)

We are looking for native English speakers to help us with proofreading. If you qualify, I you're up to some major spoilers :) 

Edited by Sadgit

Release Notes
----------------
CRRG Version 1.14. (08/2019)
modified entry Sneaky
modified entry Entrance and Exit
added uFAQ to Burrow
updated images for Nimble and Reinforce
modified entry Andira Runehand
added Pest Control to available side quests in table 3.1
added details for Embers of Dread in section 3
added uFAQ for All-Knowing
added uFAQ for Tide
added Lost Legends classes to entry Classes and table 3.1.
modified entry Monsters/Monster traits with higher quality images