Gothmogg23

Can Piloting Talents effect Jetpacks?

With the excitement revolving around Bounty Hunters with the recent release of No Disintegration, I had to revisit the rules with Jet Packs. They make for some fun storytelling.

Question is: Do you feel Pilot/Operator related Talents like Full/Improved/Supreme Throttle, Skilled Jockey, Defensive Driving and the like could be used in junction with a Jet Pack?

Some I see making sense, some not so much to not at all but some do seem applicable.

Also if so, do you think Supreme Throttle could boost a Jet Pack to speed 4 for the X number of rounds enabling them to preform Evasive Maneuvers or other Piloting Maneuvers that requires speeds not attainable by Jet Packs normally except with the use of Full Throttle?

1 hour ago, Gothmogg23 said:

Also if so, do you think Supreme Throttle could boost a Jet Pack to speed 4 for the X number of rounds enabling them to preform Evasive Maneuvers or other Piloting Maneuvers that requires speeds not attainable by Jet Packs normally except with the use of Full Throttle?

Last I checked Full throttle specifically stated it didn't allow you to execute manuvers or action that the ship wasn't naturally able to do. So it's good for chases, movement, and adjusting gain the advantage difficulty, but it won't let you take evasive action if you can't do it without full throttle....