Cubanboy

Happy Friday for 2/9/2017

I love the Starviper.  I wish it was better.

I love the Decimator.  I wish I could fly it better.

I actually like everything in both waves.  Props to the Scyk for being updated via FAQ.

Edit.  Happy Friday to you.

Edited by Segmentvs

I recently started flying the Decimator after having the model for over a year so I will go with that model.  After getting all the waves from 1-7 in the space of about 6 months, I am still playing catch up on getting them all on the table, not to mention all the new stuff that has come out since then.  

I don't even have it yet, but I love the Most Wanted box.  Not only did it kick off the new faction, but it expanded several ships, giving you new ways to play them.  I wish they would do an aces pack for each faction that had some new cardboard for other ships as well.

Tough call, I really like the StarViper, the Decimator and the YT-2400. The StarViper would get my vote in the end though, such a unique ship. I've flown all of its pilots, but Guri is the best one in my opinion. Also, I think it's much more than just an Autothrusters provider...

Edited by admat

Love the looks of StarViper, but Most Wanted brings Scum to life for this one who was just starting when this Wave hit. It took me a few months to pick up the Aggressor, which also is a fun Scum ship.

Looking forward to playing with new acquisitions, which strangely enough, include TIEs of differing stripes and factions. 

Thanks again for these Happy Friday posts, CB!