Sign in to follow this  
Guest *striker8

How to delete account?

Guest *striker8

I no longer wIsh to associate with FFG and their forums. I want this account deleted! 

So where is the link to delete your account? Or who do I have to contact? I've already gone through all the admin's listed with no response. Do I need to find contact info for people at Asmode to have their overlords come kick the FFG people in the behind to get this done?

And in case this post finally gets things moving, I want all trace of this account gone, not lazy admin "locked". 

10 minutes ago, striker8 said:

I no longer wIsh to associate with FFG and their forums. I want this account deleted! 

So where is the link to delete your account? Or who do I have to contact? I've already gone through all the admin's listed with no response. Do I need to find contact info for people at Asmode to have their overlords come kick the FFG people in the behind to get this done?

And in case this post finally gets things moving, I want all trace of this account gone, not lazy admin "locked". 

Like everything else on the internet - once posted, the information is out there. Sithborg has the correct answer - just turn off your notifications so you don't get emailed by the forum and never log in again.

I doubt there's any way to voluntarily get your account deleted. 

If you could completely wipe it out, then you could come here and post some really nasty stuff and it would make it harder for them to track your account since it was purged.

The simple answer is just to turn off all notifications and never come back.  

Just go to your account settings page and hit alt+f4 on your keyboard. That will put your account into 'standby' mode, making it invisible to everyone. Be careful though, if you go back to this site your browser will know and the account will fall out of standby mode and be active again.

3 hours ago, striker8 said:

Wish granted. This post is done, thanks. Nothing to see here. Boring conversation anyway.