Sign in to follow this  
RodianClone

When was the Zann Consortium on Myrkr?

3 hours ago, Alisair Longreach said:

The Myrkr entry states that the Zann Consortium infiltrated Myrkr during the Galalctic Civil War so during the original movie trilogy. Good enough?

I know. And I like the vagueness, I can absolutely work with that!

But if there is anything more solid and hard to go on, from canon or legends, I would love to hear about it!

42 minutes ago, Alisair Longreach said:

I am absolutely not 100% sure but there might be a burrowed paragraph somewhere in the Heir to the Empire trilogy. My memory might be faulty but it has been more than 20 years since I last read those books.

There won't be anything in Heir to the Empire about the Zann Consortium. The Consortium wasn't around until 2006 when Forces of Corruption came out.

1 hour ago, RodianClone said:

I know. And I like the vagueness, I can absolutely work with that!

But if there is anything more solid and hard to go on, from canon or legends, I would love to hear about it!

In terms of game mechanics, Myrkr allows the Consortium to produce Vornskr units. Since it's not required that you take control of Myrkr during the main campaign, there won't be much more information as there are no story elements to the planet.

There isn't much on the Zann Consortium since it was created for a video game and few have seen fit to include them into the Legends novels and comics.  What you see on the Wook is probably everything there is to know.  You'll have to fill in the gaps with your creativity.