Ynot

Ynot Squad Benchmark

Just tried this thing out for the first time and it was awesome. I am undefeated against computer Nymranda. Granted Nym doesn't have trajectory simulator because it isn't programmed in yet, and he keeps proton bombing himself, but still!

Thank you for all your work on this, it's really cool.

2 hours ago, horsepire said:

Just tried this thing out for the first time and it was awesome. I am undefeated against computer Nymranda. Granted Nym doesn't have trajectory simulator because it isn't programmed in yet, and he keeps proton bombing himself, but still!

Thank you for all your work on this, it's really cool.

Lol. I always play lists against myself. It’s actually annoying if I want a take back that it reverts to computer rather than staying on player. 

Its an awesome tool, both for learning your list and learning what other people will fly too. 

Question: when can we expect the latest cards to be uploaded? I really want to play around with the Gunboat titles and Trajectory Simulator.

Totally unrelated question: does the programmer have a Paypal account I can make a cash donation to?

38 minutes ago, horsepire said:

Question: when can we expect the latest cards to be uploaded? I really want to play around with the Gunboat titles and Trajectory Simulator.

Totally unrelated question: does the programmer have a Paypal account I can make a cash donation to?

A)  I can't speak for@baranidlo but I'm focusing mainly on bug fixes and underlying engine updates - anything that throws an exception or causes the game engine to freeze - so I'm not putting any time into new cards right now.  Maybe once all of the current issues are fixed.

B)  I can't imagine@baranidlo does *not* have access to a PayPal account, and it'd be nice to reward them for taking the project on.  That said, GitHub Developer accounts aren't too costly.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:03 AM, baranidlo said:

New version v0.99.6 released:

Added Xg-1 and Os-1 titles, Trajectory simulator, Wookiee Commandos, Flight-assist Astromech.

Thanks to @sleet01 for many bug fixes, and to @internetfett and @MarcRFC for their contributions.

Been waiting for this update since I found out about the tester. Thank you so much!

6 hours ago, baranidlo said:

Here you go:

v0.99.7: Added Vaksai, First Order Vanguard, Ordnance Silos. Multiple bug fixes and pilot background images added.

Thanks to @internetfett and @sleet01 for the major contributions.

Thank you thank you for all of it!

1 hour ago, Boba Rick said:

Having trouble.  When I go to build a squad - there are no ships there.  Never had this problem before.

Is that on the "Saved squads" page, or in the actual squad builder page?

On the "Saved squads" page there is (unfortunately) one known issue.

Some of the Pilots were renamed in order to get them in line with naming in the List Juggler (to enable the tournament squads import).

Therefore saved squads with previous names are getting errors and will crash the saved squads list.

A quick workaround for this is to clean up the local browser storage:

F12 -> Storage -> Local storage -> https://baranidlo.github.io -> right click -> Delete all (in Firefox, and similarly in Chrome).

Then reload.

If the error is in the actual squad builder page, then please raise an issue in Github and ideally also attach a screenshot, which includes the Console output (F12 -> Console).

Thx.

Edited by baranidlo

New version v0.99.8 released:

Added Reinforce action, Unguided rockets, Linked battery.

Fixes for Hound's tooth/Nashtah pup, Bomblet generator, Glitterstim, Boba Fett, Omega Leader, Snap Shot, bombing and AI logic.

Many thanks to @sleet01 and @internetfett for their major contributions.

New version v0.99.9 released:

Added Lt Karsabi, Major Vynder, Synced Turret, Intensity, Lt Kestal, Lowhhrick, Wullfwarro, Cpt Nyms, Sol, Selflessness, Minefield Mapper.

Fixes for Hyperwave Comm Scanner, Shara Bey, Push the Limit interactions, AI logic and others.

Thanks for the huge contribution by @sleet01.

German translations and testing provided by @cbmainz.

Thanks for additional testing and issue reports by @boredompwndu.

FYI, Minefield Mapper works strictly on the honor system: you can see the distance from each bomb, but nothing prevents you from placing them too close to enemy fighters.  Also the AI needs your assistance to place Minefield Mapper bombs.

...also I found a bunch of bugs in my code so there's already a hotfix Pull Request submitted... mea culpa. \(-_-;)