Ynot

Ynot Squad Benchmark

2 hours ago, Yodas Mum said:

i know this request is unblushing and weird,

but is there a small chance for threat tracker?

42 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

I've been curious to try out Debris Gambit myself.

I'm not sure what the other folks are working on, but I'm trying to bring the list parsing code up to date so that lists that need faction and ship hinting (e.g. "Nym + Sabine" could be Scum Scurrg H-6 + Shadowcaster or Rebel Scurrg H-6 + TIE Fighter) are read, saved, and restored correctly.  Once that's done I can throw some cycles at Wave 12+.

16 hours ago, sleet01 said:

I'm not sure what the other folks are working on, but I'm trying to bring the list parsing code up to date so that lists that need faction and ship hinting (e.g. "Nym + Sabine" could be Scum Scurrg H-6 + Shadowcaster or Rebel Scurrg H-6 + TIE Fighter) are read, saved, and restored correctly.  Once that's done I can throw some cycles at Wave 12+.

I'll try and look into them.

Version 0.99.9.1: "Parsing Updates" is up.  New in this update: faster, more correct list parsing from pasted-in lists.  Better handling of extra-slot upgrades on tournament and saved lists.  A few bug fixes... and a few bugs I missed while testing the update.

I'll be working on hotfixes for the next couple days, and then hopefully split time between old bugs and adding new content.

Version 0.99.9.2 is up.  Minor revision, mainly bug fixes and some tweaking of the new parsing / list-building functionality under the hood.

I'm going to be working on a final project for the next few weeks, and then starting a new job, but I'm going to keep plugging away at bugs and new cards as time allows.

My dream is to hit v1.0, Feature Complete, with all X-wing cards and ships through Wave 14, prior to X-wing 2.0 dropping at retail.  Fingers crossed!

So far, I have not had time to do any work on the update.  The summer has been pretty packed with work and such.

On the other hand, I've been learning more about JQuery / JavaScript best practices, and brushing up on the X-Wing 2.0 changes, so I've been putting together a plan of attack in the meantime.

Long story short: XWS-bench is not abandoned, just slumbering right now.  I'll update everyone once I'm back on the job.

On 11/21/2018 at 6:10 PM, baranidlo said:

I don't think anybody will pick up the task to rework the Squad Benchmark to 2.0.

The codebase is too messy and would require a titanic amount of work to refactor.

But I would recommend Fly Casual, which is working pretty well and is being regularily updated:

https://github.com/Sandrem/FlyCasual/releases

Yep, this is becoming the mainstay for simulating games. It's not finished, but there's a lot to use and has online play capability.