Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

T210 X-Wings 2

What do you guys think about this? The idea is to try and fly all of these buggers into Range 1 as consistently as possible, which is why I went for PS7 on all of them and prioritized movement shenanigans.

"Snap" Wexley (28)
Adaptability (0)
Targeting Astromech (2)
Pattern Analyzer (2)
Integrated Astromech (0)

Nien Nunb (29)
Rage (1)
R3-A2 (2)
Pattern Analyzer (2)
Experimental Interface (3)

Ello Asty (30)
A Score to Settle (0)
R2 Astromech (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

25 minutes ago, Stefan said:

What would you give them and take from Nien?

I'd snag the interface for PTL and take of Rage than put integrated on Nien. That let's snap go for VI I suppose... also I like Primed on Snap and Elo. Since they aren't taking stress.... I'm not sure though. 3 T-70s isn't my thing

TRIPLE X

100 points

PILOTS

Ello Asty (33)
T-70 X-Wing (30), R2 Astromech (1), Sensor Cluster (2), A Score to Settle (0), Integrated Astromech (0)

Nien Nunb (34)
T-70 X-Wing (29), R3-A2 (2), Sensor Cluster (2), Rage (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

“Snap” Wexley (33)
T-70 X-Wing (28), Black One (1), BB-8 (2), Pattern Analyzer (2), Adaptability (0), Integrated Astromech (0)

Snap with Black One and BB-8 should be very difficult to pin down while Nien can use the token granted by Rage to ensure an Evade via Sensor Cluster and can use the Stress-Bot (as you had him) for "free." Ello with a Score to Settle should allow him to use his Focus defensively for the most part, though I think it is the weakest ship in the bunch and you might be better served with some other T-70 instead. For example:

“Red Ace” (33)
T-70 X-Wing (29), R2-D6 (1), Comm Relay (3), Integrated Astromech (0), Adaptability (0)

-or-

Jess Pava (32)
T-70 X-Wing (25), M9-G8 (3), Pattern Analyzer (2), Autothrusters (2)

Why R2 Astromech on Ello? He doesn't have any stress inducing abilities like PTL and is the least likely of all T-70 pilots to become stressed. Surely there are better options?

14 hours ago, wfain said:

TRIPLE X

100 points

PILOTS

Ello Asty (33)
T-70 X-Wing (30), R2 Astromech (1), Sensor Cluster (2), A Score to Settle (0), Integrated Astromech (0)

Nien Nunb (34)
T-70 X-Wing (29), R3-A2 (2), Sensor Cluster (2), Rage (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

“Snap” Wexley (33)
T-70 X-Wing (28), Black One (1), BB-8 (2), Pattern Analyzer (2), Adaptability (0), Integrated Astromech (0)

Snap with Black One and BB-8 should be very difficult to pin down while Nien can use the token granted by Rage to ensure an Evade via Sensor Cluster and can use the Stress-Bot (as you had him) for "free." Ello with a Score to Settle should allow him to use his Focus defensively for the most part, though I think it is the weakest ship in the bunch and you might be better served with some other T-70 instead. For example:

That's a very good list but I'm not sure Black One is legal on Snap with Adaptability, due to PS not changing until after deployment.

5 hours ago, Procastination said:

That's a very good list but I'm not sure Black One is legal on Snap with Adaptability, due to PS not changing until after deployment.

Good point. I think it is worth having on him, so go to VI but op wants them all at 7.

Perhaps, if OP can indulge Snap being an 8 and the other two at 7:

100 points

PILOTS

“Snap” Wexley (33)
T-70 X-Wing (28), Black One (1), BB-8 (2), Primed Thrusters (1), Veteran Instincts (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

Nien Nunb (34)

Ello Asty (33)
T-70 X-Wing (30), R5-X3 (1), A Score to Settle (0), Autothrusters (2)

Edited by wfain

I tried to like Ello but couldn't make it work after lots of tries, so i think something like this would be the best list getting title on snap: 

T70s show v4 (99)
Jess Pava — T-70 X-Wing    25
R2-D6    1
Pattern Analyzer    2
Expertise    4
Integrated Astromech    0
Ship Total: 32

Nien Nunb — T-70 X-Wing    29
Rage    1
R3-A2    2
Pattern Analyzer    2
Ship Total: 34

"Snap" Wexley — T-70 X-Wing    28
Veteran Instincts    1
BB-8    2
Primed Thrusters    1
Black One    1
Ship Total: 33

Jess hits hard almost every turn and makes her a threat for the other team not to ignore, nien (stress bot) and snap will try to flank or stay close to jess.. in case you prefer a more defensive approach, just switch jess r2-d6 for m9-g8 and get autothrusters on any of the aces

I think flying 1 T-65 might make things even better but it's obviously getting further away from OP's intent:

TRIPLE X

100 points

PILOTS

Tarn Mison (29)
X-Wing (23), M9-G8 (3), Plasma Torpedoes (3), Integrated Astromech (0)

Nien Nunb (36)
T-70 X-Wing (29), R3-A2 (2), Sensor Cluster (2), Rage (1), Autothrusters (2)

“Snap” Wexley (35)
T-70 X-Wing (28), Black One (1), BB-8 (2), Primed Thrusters (1), Veteran Instincts (1), Autothrusters (2)

Edited by wfain