Hi,

It is not as cool as other posted here but still I am proud of it. First was VSD- good model to start- medium size (model) allow to gain some experience in dissassembling models and instal LEDs with limited space inside the model. Installation looks a bit harsh but final effect it looks great sitll :)
ISD was 2nd and it was struggle to drill holes in engines exhausts- some of them fell apart from the model while drilling (You can notice total anihilation of detalis on central engine exh. f.e.- it was pushed against the table during the drill).
Last one (so far)- GSD. I was ambitious at first - planned to LED also mini engines in the middle, main hangar bay and side ones- but in the end only main engines was fully LEDed and for illumination of 6 little engines I've covered holes with sticky tape (from the inside to difract light) and used only 2 LEDs.

ble.jpg

EDIT 2: ISD, VSD & GSD tutorial gallery

EDIT: Interdictor is here!

Edited by Wawa666
new model with LEDs

thanks.

GSD will be upgraded with hangar LEDs; holes are already there but first I need to visit my electronics shop and get THE SAME LEDs I've used (others won't work on the same circuit :/ ) or install 2nd power source (and that may be just impossible...)

But sir we can not brake we are going ludicrous speed......................................Dark Helmut........................I don't care (pushes the big lever)...............................aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg