Sign in to follow this  
KalEl814

Jabba's Realm Rules PDF

Posting this here just in case anyone from FFG checks in from time to time... it would be great to have the Jabba's Realm rules PDF'd and posted to the IA game space on the main FFG website. I know I find it super helpful to have them digitally and searchable. :)

Took a little while for the Bespin ones to be posted too, I think, but I don't recall it being this long.

It looks like FFG have given up on PDF of rules for expansions. There have been quite a few recently that haven't been uploaded. I am not sure if this has to do with wanting to restrict access, or it's just lazyness.

Either way, it's really limiting my purchases because normally my gaming group will use rule books on tablets to prepare for sessions. Not such a huge deal for IA, but if this is the way FFG support for gamers is going, there are a lot of other games companies who could do with my money.

Its not something high on their priorities.  They usually post them late.  Likely we'll see something around about when they post the faq update.

Mansions hasn't been updated, but Eldritch Horror has.  It also probably depends on the team involved.

6 hours ago, buckero0 said:

do they add ERRATA/corrections to the pdf? otherwise what would be the point other than to be nice if someone lost or damaged their copy.

They have updated the original rules reference guide after the pass rule was implemented. 

19 hours ago, Masterchiefspiff said:

They have updated the original rules reference guide after the pass rule was implemented. 

This.

Also it's really nice to have the document be searchable, which you don't get from a scanned PDF.

On 2/28/2017 at 10:42 PM, Bremic said:

It looks like FFG have given up on PDF of rules for expansions. There have been quite a few recently that haven't been uploaded. I am not sure if this has to do with wanting to restrict access, or it's just lazyness.

Either way, it's really limiting my purchases because normally my gaming group will use rule books on tablets to prepare for sessions. Not such a huge deal for IA, but if this is the way FFG support for gamers is going, there are a lot of other games companies who could do with my money.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-imperial-assault/#/support-section

The only Expansion Rules PDF missing is Jabba's Realm.  There have not been "quite a few" that have not been uploaded, there is one, and they usually take a while.  This delay happens for any PDFs they post.  I suspect it has to do with internationalization and translation, not "lazyness".  Nothing has changed WRT FFG's PDF posting process.

1 hour ago, Hexis said:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-imperial-assault/#/support-section

The only Expansion Rules PDF missing is Jabba's Realm.  There have not been "quite a few" that have not been uploaded, there is one, and they usually take a while.  This delay happens for any PDFs they post.  I suspect it has to do with internationalization and translation, not "lazyness".  Nothing has changed WRT FFG's PDF posting process.

I believe he was referring to their other games, there are several PDFs that have not been uploaded yet.  But I agree with you, this is not unusual.