Sign in to follow this  
KnightHammer

4 preview cards, Chopper, Hera, Jawa and IG88 fix

57 minutes ago, robertpolson said:

Can I play as imperial faction, use temporary alliance to bring Elite Jawa and then use Jawa to bring in C-3P0?

See the Team Covenant interview. While they didn't show the card, they did read it out loud. (At the 30-minute mark)

If your affiliation if mercenary, each elite Jawa Scavenger can bring 2 droids from other affiliations in to your army.

Edited by a1bert

Okay, I had that in my head that this had been spoiled, but I couldn't find it.  Thanks a1bert!

So, you can bring in three droids per eJawa, and that seems like enough, though if you want to spend the other three you can bring up to six.  My first list will be Iggy-centered.

Iggy 12
HKs 8
Jabba 6
eJawa 3
BT 6
Chopper 3
C3PO 2

That's a lot of support, so I don't know if it works.  I may have to lose Jabba, but with Iggy having that extra attack is sort of crucial. 

Thoughts?

-ryanjamal

1 hour ago, ryanjamal said:

Iggy 12
HKs 8
Jabba 6
eJawa 3
BT 6
Chopper 3
C3PO 2

That's a lot of support, 

Is CHoP considered support? Jabba and 3Po isn't that much. IG and BT are the smash brothers, HK snipe, chop is more of a command card denial small attack figure like the Jawa, they can do some minimal damage, but they can harass enough to drive you crazy.