Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FrogTrigger

I don't like change!!!

36 posts in this topic

Is there no signature feature anymore? If so that's a huge bummer. 

In other news it looks like I managed to set a custom profile pic in the minute or so before the site went down for more maintenance. 

EDIT: Unless it's only showing up to me. Someone should confirm to me what they see my picture is. 

Edited by RogueLieutenant

4 minutes ago, subtrendy said:

This might be tough to get used to

Rogue, I'm seeing Boba Fett looking at someting

Nice. 

That's actually Jodo Kast, looking at a microphone. ;)

Unfortunately, without a signature, my picture becomes a little less informative... :(

Huh. Now the insert image from URL isn't working, when it obviously did before, as you can see in my first reply. ALL MY FAVORITE FEATURES ARE DYING. :'(

I'd like to think that signatures will be back at some point soon.  I'd certainly like to have mine back, because it had links to my 2 main community contributions and it's easy to say "see the link in my sig" rather than copy-pasting a link every time.

RogueLieutenant and DerBaer like this

What happened to the dropdown that would shown the threads you had posted to, and whether there was new content? 

Why does this site keep trying to send me "notifications"? 

What is this crap?

I can't see who "liked" other people's posts...now I can't see who else agrees with each other anymore...lol

But seriously, I'd hope that some of these things will be fixed over the next week or so.

edit: now I can see who has liked things again :)

Edited by Masterchiefspiff
ryanjamal and DerBaer like this

2 hours ago, Rawling said:

Every page I load asks me if I want notifications...

If you're in Firefox, there should be a little dropdown, and if it's working, you can choose to always block.

Rawling likes this

Well I figured out its my work proxy settings that prevent me from logging in at work. 

It's not "blocked" like bad websites are but something in the DNS tunnelling is stopping me from connecting.  

It thinks the login page doesn't exist or is down. 

Obviously it works coz it's up on my phone.  

So I guess I'm going to have to say goodbye for now.  I rarely browse these forums outside of work.  I'll be around still but not often =(

Anyone figure out how we switch the editor to raw source instead of the styled text?

RogueLieutenant, how do we change our avatars to something not in the FFG pre-selected group?  Do we need to change it on https://account.asmodee.net/en/profile/avatar ?

I did find that you can command+right-click to paste without formatting on Mac. On Windows it's probably like alt or ctrl right-click.

20 minutes ago, subtrendy said:

Is it just me, or are they a little better today?

I haven't noticed any difference.  All the functions that were missing, are still missing. 

Just now, RoyalRich said:

How the heck am I going to keep up without my "View New Content" button :(

I found it, the world is right again. A shame we lose the sigs though, it was a nice way to ref people to my video's

6 hours ago, RoyalRich said:

I found it, the world is right again. A shame we lose the sigs though, it was a nice way to ref people to my video's

Yeah I feel the same way. The lack of sigs is a huge bummer. 

Indifferent about sigs going away. 

On mobile I don't need to double tap threads to get into them anymore which is a huge improvement. 

Edited by KalEl814

13 minutes ago, KalEl814 said:

Indifferent about sigs going away. 

On on mobile I don't need to double tap threads to get into them anymore which is a huge improvement. 

The site provides different version for mobile, so the signatures could still exist for the browser version.