Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak3d

Thank you FFG customer service

Bought a Tantive IV on eBay and was dismayed to get it and find that the bases were malformed.  I decided to contact FFG and see if they would replace them.  I was up front with them that this was from an eBay purchase and I wasn't informed about the bases being warped (it was open, so I'm sure the seller was aware).  To my surprise, FFG was happy to send me new bases!  That's excellent customer support.  Sure, it's just bases and not a model (I'm sure that would have been a different situation), but still, little things like that will keep me coming back to FFG.

Thanks again, FFG :-)

(Yes, I know they probably won't see this, but I sent them a thank you as well.)

I have a huge pile of pegs from my 208 ships - but replaced them all with colored ones, in purple  :D

I still manage to break stuff every once in a while.

It's been a while since I last had a need for FFG's customer service, but they've never let me down. Even better, my FLGS is also great at handling broken and missing stuff, and then does the heavy lifting of ordering replacements from the distributor and all.