Piscopas

Showcase: T65 X-wing

Greetings, Everyone.

While it is always fun to follow individual member's WIP threads, if you are looking for one particular model that you remember seeing sometimes it is difficult to locate the ship.  So, I thought we could start a new series of P&M threads each dedicated to a particular starfighter/ship.  I'll start a new thread each Monday, but you can always go back with new additions for any particular Showcase thread at a later time.  

Let's start with the venerable T65 X-wing.  It's the namesake of our game, and most of us have tried out hand at customizing one of these ships.  

Calling all X-wing pilots!  Report in!

Back To Index

Edited by Piscopas

Here from an undisclosed Outer Rim base is my Core X-Wing, Red-0 "Fat Lip" with yellow highlights (trying to to keep it classic) and my green X "Turmoil"

20170123_113356_zpspchg2ryk.jpg

20170123_113425_zpscbg2guyn.jpg

Fat Lip is usually a Rookie and ends up bumping a lot. I figure all those hard stops caused him to smack his mouth on the yoke one day, giving him a big ol' kisser. Turmoil runs really hot or really cold and causes said extreme confusion or agitation for either me or my opponent.

All these X's look so great flying together. It's a shame they aren't a little more competitive at the moment.

@Space Dragn: What do you call that ship, Red Dragon? That's a nice deep red. Did you replace the canons? They just look so shiny and straight.

Edited by Force Majeure

33 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

All these X's look so great flying together. It's a shame they aren't a little more competitive at the moment.

@Space Dragn: What do you call that ship, Red Dragon? That's a nice deep red. Did you replace the canons? They just look so shiny and straight.

@Force Majeure haven't given it a name yet, but Red Dragon is fantastic :D Did not replace the canons, must have been a lucky model ;) I did notice how the close up shots really bring out the details I messed up... should take some shots from further away next time :P

OOoh! I can play too!

x%20wing%20flight_zpsds6uhl4y.jpg

WedgiePoo and a couple of boys from Coba- *see's YLLAN's post*, uh.. Blue Gr- *Remembers R1* . . . 

Wedge and these guys

P.S. Everyone's ships look great. But I gotta give a specific shout to Space Dragn; Those squad markings are super neat.

Edited by juxstapo