Slugrage

Star War: The Last Jedi

The Phantom Menace - A New Hope - The Force Awakens

Attack of the Clones - The Empire Strikes Back - The Last Jedi

Revenge of the Sith - Return of the Jedi - ?

Was thinking about this last night. There is a change in the pattern of naming the movies. The first is always three words and the other two are four words. Could this sudden break in the pattern have significance?

18 hours ago, dewbie420 said:

If Ezra doesn't meet Kenobi in the Rebels show(or if he doesn't know Ezra is training under a Jedi), then I would think Yoda is referring to Bridger. Seems like Yoda is telling Obiwan some new info, that the "another" isn't Leia.

Please go back and watch Return of the Jedi.

Spoiler Alert:

Obi-Wan is very specific in the Dagobah scene as to whom Yoda was referring to. 

7 hours ago, Scopes said:

Please go back and watch Return of the Jedi.

Spoiler Alert:

Obi-Wan is very specific in the Dagobah scene as to whom Yoda was referring to. 

We had an exchange student with us and watched ROTJ with the english subtitles on sp she could keep up. the subtitles have yoda saying "there...is..another..sky...walker..."as he fades out

18 hours ago, Trghpu1994 said:

We had an exchange student with us and watched ROTJ with the english subtitles on sp she could keep up. the subtitles have yoda saying "there...is..another..sky...walker..."as he fades out

Yes. When Yoda (Spoiler alert)

dies, he does indeed say Sky...walk...er

There's a Snoke deleted scene from The Force Awakens where he refers to Luke as "The Last Jedi" and says that if he returns he'll create "New Jedi". So if Snoke is calling Luke "The Last Jedi" in TFA, could it be that Luke is: "The Last Jedi"?

(Just go to YouTube and search "Snoke deleted scene". I'd find it myself but I have to be quiet right now. Will do an edit later with a link.)

33 minutes ago, Velvetelvis said:

I would think a teaser trailer is due soon.

Lucasfilm and Rian Johnson have both said at Celebration Orlando in (April) at the earliest according to Entertainment Weekly's Anthony Breczin

Edited by Cgriffith