Sign in to follow this  
Cgriffith

Where's the rest of Wave 10

Seriously; Rogue One has been out a month is over 500 million domestically (close to 1 billion worldwide) and we are still missing Sabine TIE, the Quadjumper and the Upsilon Class-Shuttle. The last update was 10/21 (on the boat) which is 4-6 weeks well were 3 days from 2 months!; this is really getting out of hand I may cancel my preorder. 

Seems to be due on 2/2 from a bunch of stuff people have gotten from various stores.

Honestly if it does hit then that will be a short wait compared to wave 8

I hope your right; nothing like having orders out and no communication from the distributor. I understand the reasoning but if you are going to update something stick to it

FFG is always 'optimistic' about when ships get released.

The wait for wave 8 felt like forever. It finally dropped March last year.

People are saying February for the rest of wave 10, but 'The Boat' these things arrive on might decide February is rushing it. :unsure:

FFG is always 'optimistic' about when ships get released.

The wait for wave 8 felt like forever. It finally dropped March last year.

People are saying February for the rest of wave 10, but 'The Boat' these things arrive on might decide February is rushing it. :unsure:

As I mentioned in my original post I'll cancel my preorder they need to accurately tell customers the honest date; a 4-6 week timeframe from 10/21 has past so there not meeting their promise; and now supposedly it will be until February 2nd, a full 10 weeks after it been floating on a boat, and half the Wave has already been released. It's poor marketing and customer service. If they don't know don't estimate/promise dates. Very frustrating to just have money sitting in an account for no reason; then what happens when it sells out? 

These are things which should be and need to be considered. 

Seriously; Rogue One has been out a month is over 500 million domestically (close to 1 billion worldwide) and we are still missing Sabine TIE, the Quadjumper and the Upsilon Class-Shuttle. The last update was 10/21 (on the boat) which is 4-6 weeks well were 3 days from 2 months!; this is really getting out of hand I may cancel my preorder.

The success of the film has absolutely nothing to do with FFGs ability to ship product across the world.

Hopefully it'll be here 2/2.  Just remember to always add on extra time to FFG estimates.  Like the C-ROC huge ship I'm excited about -- I've learned from wave 10 (my first wave since starting - I started Xwing about 2-3 weeks before Wave 9 dropped), and they say late Q1 so I am instead projecting June at the soonest and August as a more likely target date.  If they get it in on time, awesome!  If not, I am not disappointed because I have my other expectations in place.

The date showing up on the included link is very different from a vague "release window" in a preview article.  If FFG misses the 2/2 street date listed, then I would agree that there is a legitimate gripe.

Just because you can place a pre-order when a wave is announced doesn't mean you should.