Sign in to follow this  
CornyTDog2000

Battle droids

The B1 is the 5th entry on the list I linked.  They're in the EoE CRB.  Droidekas were mentioned somewhere. Super Battle droids wouldn't be difficult to just up a B1.

Huh, didn't think that they would already be called "antiquated".

Well they're 20 years old and weren't amazing to begin with. Big-picture the B-1 series was probably not a sufficient improvement to previous battledroid makes and models to consider it especially "modern."

Remember, the B-1 is for all intents and purposes a "cheaper" alternate to the conscript. You don't need to be modern when you're a minion group of 10.

The B1 is the 5th entry on the list I linked.  They're in the EoE CRB.  Droidekas were mentioned somewhere. Super Battle droids wouldn't be difficult to just up a B1.

Chronicles of the Gatekeepers. They suffer greatly from the odd shield mechanics combined with a low defense rating. 

I guess the major problem with defense and environmental setbacks is basically the dice themselves. An upgrade to setback and boost dice might had been a good idea, but well, it is what it is. 

Anyway, Destroyer Droids are in CotG together with other relicts of the clone wars. 

Edited by SEApocalypse