Sign in to follow this  
Stone37

It's past time. Our favorite princess deserves a pilot card.

The Yellow Tadpole is lame, and Splinter of the Mind's Eye isn't canon.

Sorry, no room for a Leia pilot.

Can I get the canon reference to Soontir Fel, please? How about Carnor Jax? Miranda Doni? Corran Horn? Manaroo?

My understanding is that X-Wing is firmly in Legends.

X-wing the game was started before the dumpster fire was set on the EU and even after that, there was no cannon source material to pull from. Now that they have cannon material to pull from, they have been using that pretty much exclusively.

The expectations for Legends to pop up in this game should be low, however they could always pull something out legends if they need a filler.

I think Leia should be crew, not pilot, and I think the N1 should stay shrouded in the mists of time, not brought out to remind us all of how terrible the prequels were.

If we DO get the N1 in the game, I hope like hell it comes with a Child Anakin pilot and a "Let's try Spinning, that's a good trick!" EPT just to remind you all about how awful that film and everything about it was.

I would like a General Organa crew card.

General Organa

Crew

Discard this card to assign two stress to every ship.

I would accept this card as well (basically an updated R3-A2) and unless it had a receive a stress as well would be OP (especially if Rebel Only)

So

(unique) General Organa  - 3 points

" after you perform this attack assign 2 stress tokens to the defnder, after you do assign 1 to your ship" 

No, I meant to *every* ship. I missed out the  Action: bit though. 

Her loss stresses everyone.

Edited by Dagonet

Is Return of the Jedi canon? You can have Leia Y-wing pilot.

Did I miss the part where she flew a Y-Wing in RotJ? Do you have a link on youtube perhaps?

It's on the right -- the ship Leia took to Tatooine. Spelled out in the novelization but the footage didn't make the final film.

Much as i'd love to both have Leia as a pilot and the Naboo fighter, im also afraid the group of ingrates that live to cause hate will just flame the hell out of FFG for "capitalizing on a celebrity's death" - lord knows Imgur and Youtube posts get flamed like hell for it, even though its usually exactly what theyre doing in those cases lol.

Don't care, I just want my Leia and my N1. Though I totally would not mind a Y-Wing with an EPT. 

Edited by SEApocalypse

I think they missed a step when they didn't include Leia as an ARC pilot to be honest. It fit well with their bringing canon pilots into the game theme they had for that set. Plus Leia, R2 and 3PO together in the ship is at least somewhat fluffy.

Leia as pilot is something I'd like to see. She is in the pilot's seat briefly during the escape from Cloud City and in the EU was flying around in the Falcon with Chewbacca when she returns to Endor. Maybe an alternate version of her crew card could come with the Hammerhead Corvette if they release one, though I wouldn't know what to put on it. Perhaps something to let her borrow an Imperial shuttle like in Season 2 of Rebels?

I really think a Leia pilot card would feel forced, and I wouldn't want a card portraying her to feel that way. I think she works well from a thematic point of view as crew, and while her current card is slightly underwhelming I think there is potential to release her as a General Organa card with a great ability.

I really think a Leia pilot card would feel forced, and I wouldn't want a card portraying her to feel that way. I think she works well from a thematic point of view as crew, and while her current card is slightly underwhelming I think there is potential to release her as a General Organa card with a great ability.

Well you can't say that they didn't "force" some things in Star Wars such as Obi Wan in a Starfighter. However if they were going to put in a Leia pilot card I do think the N-1 is the obvious choice.

I would like a General Organa crew card.

General Organa

Crew

Discard this card to assign two stress to every ship.

As long as it has a range restriction i would be all for this.

When the Princess falls, everybody griefs. 

Can I get the canon reference to Soontir Fel, please? How about Carnor Jax? Miranda Doni? Corran Horn? Manaroo?

My understanding is that X-Wing is firmly in Legends.

X-wing the game was started before the dumpster fire was set on the EU and even after that, there was no cannon source material to pull from. Now that they have cannon material to pull from, they have been using that pretty much exclusively.

The expectations for Legends to pop up in this game should be low, however they could always pull something out legends if they need a filler.

And oh my, isn't the game better for it. Enjoy deciding which Sabine to use

Splinter of the Mind's Eye isn't, but Shattered Empire is.  That's plenty of reason for both the N-1 and a Leia pilot card. :)

Yes, but the N-1 is plenty of reason the N-1 shouldn't be in X-Wing.