Sign in to follow this  
acegard

Back to Dials interviews Nand Torfs, and Season 2 Announcement!

BACK TO DIALS SEASON 2!

If you just want to listen to the episode, go HERE for the Nand Torfs Interview!

If, however, you are interested in what is happening with the Back To Dials Podcast going forward, read on!

OK, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it is with great pleasure to be able to tell you that things are once again starting to happen here on the Back to Dials Podcast! As you know, we went through a bit of a re-organization recently, with the venerable Tyson and Joe pursuing new and exciting chapters in their lives. While I won't ever be able to replace them, I am pleased to announce my new co-host and partner going forward into the 2017 year: My good friend and long-time technical collaborator Adam! Coming for us in the 2017 season (Which will officially begin Saturday, Feb. 4 - the same day as Denver Regionals), Adam and I have big plans:

• WEEKLY Content

• Alternating weeks of video and audio podcast content

• Video series including maneuvering workshops, guided game replays, and more!

• X-Wing Roundtable podcast discussion featuring well-known X-Wing "Celebrities" as well as, maybe, if they're nice to us, other podcasters!

Thank you so much for your support during this hiatus, and especially to all the people who offered their help - I ultimately decided to partner with a local personality for ease of coordination and editing, but remember - for our roundtable discussions, we will be looking for people to fill those seats! If you want to share your opinions on-air, just get in touch with me!

To tide you over (Read: now that I have finally figured out how to post episodes) I have released our interview with World Champion Nand Torfs on our website here: www.backtodials.com/episode-20-nand-torfs-interview/ 

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing this episode - I'm not 100% sure if I am doing everything right as I figure out our old system.

Enjoy! See you all again very soon!

Back to Dials Facebook Group