Sign in to follow this  
Slugrage

Look sir! Droids!

Guess this means no Rebels Big box expansion. Though looks like we might see the possible Sabine and Zeb pack and Ezra and Kannan Pack later .

I hope the Jawa figure isn't to expensive. Might get 3 of them.

That was my guess, so now I'm confused too. Lothal / SW:R seemed a natural for a big box expansion. Curious.

BT-1:
Assassin: "Before you declare an attack, become Focused"
Missile Salvo: "Perform 3 ranged attacks with 1 blue, red, or yellow die. Limit once per die. Apply +3 Accuracy to each of these attacks."

Campaign Jawa
Haggle: Spend 1 threat to roll one green die. For each <boom> result, increase(?) by threat by 1.

Motivators: Friendly Droids gain +1 speed and +1 Accuracy
Take Cover: While defending, you may apply +1 block and -1 Evade to the defense results.

Hera:

Call the Shots: When another friendly figure within 3 spaces is attacking, you may apply +2 accuracy, +1 damage, or +1 surge for the attack results. Limited once per round.
Smooth Landing: "After deployment you and each adjacent friendly figure gains 1 movement point"

Edit: Thanks to Crabhand for corrections

Edited by Slugrage

Okay, "On A Mission" - "1 Action: Move up to 5 spaces. Each time you enter a space containing a small figure, you may push that figure one space."

2 Questions: Do you have to play the additional movement point costs if you push the figure?

Does this mean that you can "Carry" a small figure, either friendly or hostile, up to 5 spaces?

Even if you do have to pay the additional movement point, you could use this with "Efficient Travel" for a super push combo.

Okay, "On A Mission" - "1 Action: Move up to 5 spaces. Each time you enter a space containing a small figure, you may push that figure one space."

2 Questions: Do you have to play the additional movement point costs if you push the figure?

Does this mean that you can "Carry" a small figure, either friendly or hostile, up to 5 spaces?

Even if you do have to pay the additional movement point, you could use this with "Efficient Travel" for a super push combo.

whenever a card says "move X spaces" rather than "gain X movement points" you never have to pay the additional movement point cost for difficult terrain or hostile figures. 

I suppose you could push one figure a whole bunch of times. 

"they also dramatically expand your options by letting you include Droids from other affiliations in your strike team."

So Jawas in skirmish will let you bring in Probe Droids or R2, 3PO, or MHD into your Scum team? :o

That is awesome and scary and awesome if true.  I really want this to be true.  

I wonder if we could bring in multiple with multiple jawas?  It could also mean rebel droid in an imperial list?  Temp Alliance a jawa to have him bring in a rebel droid?

"they also dramatically expand your options by letting you include Droids from other affiliations in your strike team."

So Jawas in skirmish will let you bring in Probe Droids or R2, 3PO, or MHD into your Scum team? :o

I noticed this in the article too! Super excited. The Elite Jawa they showed was campaign version and there's two face down cards - so my guess is one is a skirmish elite and the other is another attachment/upgrade since the regular jawa has no distinction of campaign/skirmish.

It would also allow chopper, BT and triple 0 to go scum!

whenever a card says "move X spaces" rather than "gain X movement points" you never have to pay the additional movement point cost for difficult terrain or hostile figures. 

I suppose you could push one figure a whole bunch of times. 

Oh right. I missed that.

I just got Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition.  It's a great game, but the quality of minis can't even TOUCH Imperial Assault.

These new minis look SO GOOD.  Loving all the detail and the dynamic poses.  Chopper with his arms up.  Classic.

MY daughter is going to flip.

I'm not surprised that the first major character from Rebels we see is Hera.. I mean.. she's a Captain in the terrorist organization in the series.. and a General as I understand it by Rogue One.

I would consider The Grand Inquisitor a "major character" but yeah I'm happy that Hera/Chopper are the first of the rebels from Rebels. 

As someone who doesn't watch Rebels or isn't familiar with the Imperial droids in this wave... mixed feelings all around.

Not sure what to think!

And the Jawa is giving out some serious ugnaught vibes. It's not really a combat unit.

Edited by Armandhammer

As someone who doesn't watch Rebels or isn't familiar with the Imperial droids in this wave... mixed feelings all around.

Not sure what to think!

And the Jawa is giving out some serious ugnaught vibes. It's not really a combat unit.

Utter, raging and bursting excitement is what you should be feeling.

Honest.