RogueLeader42

It did happen! Scum Epic!

On 1/11/2017 at 11:42 AM, dotswarlock said:

On 1/11/2017 at 11:30 AM, buckero0 said:

any idea when this will be released?

From the article:

"The C-ROC Cruiser Expansion Pack is scheduled to arrive at retailers late in the first quarter of 2017!"

I would like that, I really, really would... but I have a few nagging doubts for some reason ;)

Would that be the calendar quarter of the 2017th year of our lord, or the fiscal quarter of 2017-2018FY? :P

Edited by Marinealver

I was really hoping they were going to kind of let Epic ships fade into nothingness. At least its just the M-3 ship and not the Starviper so I don;t have to feel compelled to even pay attention to it.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I love playing EPIC.

Yep!!  And I still want a large Huge (?) ship like the Raider/Corvette!!!!!!

From the article:

"The C-ROC Cruiser Expansion Pack is scheduled to arrive at retailers late in the first quarter of 2017!"

I would like that, I really, really would... but I have a few nagging doubts for some reason ;)

:unsure:  I forgot that bit...

Dang, that's a fast announcement to release time on this ship. I wasn't complaining when I posted GenCon... Just was considering the Raider and Gozanti releases.

The SKU was out since a long time, so the ship was in motion since a long time. They just waited a long time before announcing it. So we won't have a long time to wait for this long time awaited ship.

From the article:

You are safe to add a full Quarter to all FFG's preview scheduled arrivals. If the article says late in Q1 then it is late in Q2. Expect a june 15-22 release (under the condition that there no turmoil in the south asian sea by that time that could add indefinite shipment delays).   

Edited by Sciencius

On 1/10/2017 at 6:42 PM, Joe Boss Red Seven said:

BEGONE!

:lol:

swx58_m3-a_plastic_left.png

Hmmm - I can't see that anyone has pointed this out yet, but when they corrected the preview pic for the Scyk alt-paint, they gave us a pilot name...

Appears that PS3 = Inaldra

(Warrasmus you nailed the name but just missed the PS)

Edited by ABXY
spelling