Sign in to follow this  
JimbonX

What happen to Sabine Tie, Upsilion and QuackJumper?

No news, no release here in Sweden. Nothing. 2 people has manage to get their hands on on Sabine Tie and Upsilon so far. What is going on FFG? We got a lot of players in Sweden who wants to get their nerdgasm out by having a QuackJumper.

No news, no release here in Sweden. Nothing. 2 people has manage to get their hands on on Sabine Tie and Upsilon so far. What is going on FFG? We got a lot of players in Sweden who wants to get their nerdgasm out by having a QuackJumper.

Those ships haven't been released yet

They have by mistake. Seen Ties and Upsilon been used in Sweden.

Those ships haven't been released yet

They have by mistake. Seen Ties and Upsilon been used in Sweden.

I don't understand your question then.  You know the two?? people who got them weren't part of an actual release and FFGs page still says "Not yet released" so no one's been shorted supply yet since they weren't actually supposed to receive it.

Edited by AlexW

Wait... Two players have Sabine's TIE fighter packs?! You should count yourself lucky,Sweden. Australia has nothing yet...

Well there's this video of some Australians playing with it all too https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/239027-an-actual-video-of-people-using-all-the-wave-10-stuff/?p=2576282

Wish I knew where these people got their ships...or there was even some communication on release date.

Most likely they will get released around March-April time frame, at least thats what happened with Wave 8. Wave 8 and Wave 10 seem to be on a similar schedule with the films and wave announcement and releases thus far.

Edited by Jadotch

Well, it says they've been on the boat since October 21st. So it's been about 2 and a half months, really just a few days shy of 10 weeks. So maybe they'll be here soon. If I had to guess, I would say that they're already here and just sitting in the warehouse, waiting for whatever arbitrary reason it is that they delay distribution.