Sign in to follow this  
Visques

[List] B Wing + HLC

Hi

I really love B wings and HLC but they go down pretty quick. I'm trying to build a list to take advantage of my enemy who tries to concentrate all his firepower on my B while I try to get out of arc/close in range with my other ships. Please tell me what do you think

======== JakePoeB ========

100 points

Pilots

------

Poe Dameron (PS8 Version) (38) T-70 X-Wing (31), BB-8 (2), Push the Limit (3), Autothrusters (2)

Jake Farrell (28) A-Wing (24), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Chardaan Refit (-2), Veteran Instincts (1), Autothrusters (2), Outmaneuver (3) Blue Squadron Pilot (34) B-Wing (22), Fire-Control System (2), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), B-Wing/E2 (1), Jan Ors (2)

Thanks!

Sad to see no one has given you any feedback.

Anyway, if you're struglging to keep a lone B-Wing alive, drop Jake for Biggs.

Biggs + R4-D6 + Integrated Astromech = 26pts.

Not only does flying Biggs next to your B-Wing keep it safe for a couple of rounds, it frees up two points, which I personally would use on Poe's PS9 card.

I don't know if it's a casual group you're playing with or what, but the B and X can be easily outmanoeuvred so you'd need to put in some practice - but that goes for any list. Fly Biggs close to the B, flank/perimeter with Poe for a powerful end game ship.

Happy flying!

If you really want a mean HLC machine, try Keyan Farlander with HLC, Rage, E2 and Inspiring Recruit. Keyan can Rage every turn for rerolls and then shoot off both Stress tokens allowing him to do the same again next turn. You don't even need FCS so you could add Advanced Sensors to ensure you don't lose your action or Sensor Jammer to keep him alive a but longer.

Of course you are now talking 40-ish points so you would need to trim some other stuff down a bit but running him with Biggs would keep the HLC firing for several turns and almost guarantee 4 hits per turn.