Sign in to follow this  
voltagejim

should X-wing have just stuck to fighters?

SOmething I was thinking about recently, with looking at X-wing and Armada, I was thinking maybe X-wing should've just kept it at fighters and smaller ships like the falcon, slave 1, etc.  In my opinion, things like the tantive 4, imperial raider, decimator, rebel transport, etc should be in armada since that is supposed to deal with the bigger ships.  I feel like some of the sould of x-wing is lost when you start having those giant ships.  To me X-wing is about the smaller fighters

Epic X Wing is best X Wing.

The 'soul' of X Wing is destroyed by the mindless adherence to the 100/6 tournament style games. There's no Star Wars in that, there's no narrative, no... soul.

That ships looks dumb, and of course it's gonna come with upgrades that are incredibly powerful in dogfight that you'll want to have to stay competitive. They should have just let epic die and did this with an aces pack.

No, it's gonna come with that POS Scyk you 100/6's have been hating on for the last 2 years, so you won't miss a thing.

SOmething I was thinking about recently, with looking at X-wing and Armada, I was thinking maybe X-wing should've just kept it at fighters and smaller ships like the falcon, slave 1, etc.  In my opinion, things like the tantive 4, imperial raider, decimator, rebel transport, etc should be in armada since that is supposed to deal with the bigger ships.  I feel like some of the sould of x-wing is lost when you start having those giant ships.  To me X-wing is about the smaller fighters

Epic X Wing is best X Wing.

The 'soul' of X Wing is destroyed by the mindless adherence to the 100/6 tournament style games. There's no Star Wars in that, there's no narrative, no... soul.

Yes, Yes, Yes. YES. YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.................

A simple "Like This " wasn't enough.  :rolleyes: