Sign in to follow this  
InterceptorMad

System Open Spoils 2017

I am particular interested in those beautiful mats!!!!

Does anybody know if "Admiral-ticket holders" are going to get them brand new (in mint condition) or are the mats we are going to get those that we have been playing on during the event?

Edited by Sciencius

These are amazing. As if ot weren't frustrating enough that these tournaments aren't coming to Australia. :-\

This. Why no System Open in Australia FFG!

Australia...I thought all you did was battling crocs?!?  Now, you want to take on VADER?!?!?! THE EMPEROR?!?! ZUCKUSS!?! DENGAR?!?! POE?!? REY ?!? IN AN FFG OFFICIAL SYSTEMS OPEN SPACE COMBAT THEATER !?!? You guys sure have guts!!! 

I (along with EVERY attendee) was hoping the planet mats would make an appearance. I was hoping they would be the pre ordered event mat. Kinda larger planet like what we have seen from other playmates. Mustafar could be beautiful.

Next year FFG?

And for crocs sake give the wallabies a tourney. They have a friggin continent to themselves. If that place doesn't just scream Tattooine or Jaku I don't know what does.

Edited by Darth Vilgore

I am particular interested in those beautiful mats!!!!

Does anybody know if "Admiral-ticket holders" are going to get them brand new (in mint condition) or are the mats we are going to get those that we have been playing on during the event?

It'll be new, as the UK one held some back till the picture was released and is going to let Captains upgrade (first come first served) via email..

The last open had mats as prizes but all the gaming ones were the regular star field.

Definitely looks like price of attending can easily be recouped from entry prizes for anyone who was unsure about fundage situation. The uk on is £25 entry and if you can't sell your entry prizes for at least that I'd be very surprised. Great news!

So the Damage Deck, will they be in English (hope so) if you attend a German Systems Open, or will they be in local language? 

I would think that since it will be such a limited run anyway, they will do all english. Were the cards translated last year? Or were they all Aurebesh? can't recall.

I think the day one prizes alone should cover entry+a cheap hotel and add a mat too that....

Edited by Timathius

So the Damage Deck, will they be in English (hope so) if you attend a German Systems Open, or will they be in local language? 

I would think that since it will be such a limited run anyway, they will do all english. Were the cards translated last year? Or were they all Aurebesh? can't recall.

I think the day one prizes alone should cover entry+a cheap hotel and add a mat too that....

It would be fantastic if they where to print them all in English. As I have no use for a german damage deck....would like to have some confirmation tho.....

My sole regret is that I'm going to Endor and not Mustafar.

Brother I hear you.  Maybe we can find others to trade us.  I can't stand Ewoks or the **** Endor planet.   Grrrrr...  Why couldn't they give me a Death Star over Scarif playmat?

I (along with EVERY attendee) was hoping the planet mats would make an appearance. I was hoping they would be the pre ordered event mat. Kinda larger planet like what we have seen from other playmates. Mustafar could be beautiful.

Next year FFG?

And for crocs sake give the wallabies a tourney. They have a friggin continent to themselves. If that place doesn't just scream Tattooine or Jaku I don't know what does.

Geonosis since they both have a ton of way too large insects.

It would be fantastic if they where to print them all in English. As I have no use for a german damage deck....would like to have some confirmation tho.....

I asked this from FFG, all damage decks are in English.

I asked this from FFG, all damage decks are in English.

I would've liked a german damage deck

My sole regret is that I'm going to Endor and not Mustafar.

Brother I hear you.  Maybe we can find others to trade us.  I can't stand Ewoks or the **** Endor planet.   Grrrrr...  Why couldn't they give me a Death Star over Scarif playmat?

I'll see you both at Endor.

Personally, I quite like the nice, soothing blue and green planet.   :)

Also, I may finally have to sleeve a damage deck.

Edited by MortalPlague