Sign in to follow this  
Darth Lupine

Battlescribe...

They updated yesterday, but imperials is missing the new ship, and both factions are missing some of the new unique squadrons and aces.

It crashes every time I try to open any armada list now. :( I wish I had some talent or understanding to be able to contribute to updating it. With CC having rekindled my previously fading armada love, I dearly miss having an offline list building tool!

Battlescribe is awesome.

I noticed another update yesterday, thank you.

Both fleets seem to be missing some of the cc unique squadrons. Like Dagger and Gold and Green for rebels, Tempest for imperial. Nora is also missing for rebels. I'll check closer later and compile an exact list.

There are also only 7 defense objectives.

As far as I can tell, I could be wrong or missing something.

Thanks again Darth!

Recently Battlescribe updated itself to a newer version; I have the updated files for Armada as well, and they work ok,,,,, but still missing just about all CC and wave 5.

I have no idea who it is that updates these......

I really want these updated, but lack the skill. Yeah there are other list making tools out there, but I want this one, doggone it.

I have no idea who it is that updates these......

Anyone can. The files are an open source project on Github.com. I've contributed in a small way to some 40k files in the past and I if I get the time I'll look into adding the missing CC data for Armada.

Battlescribe was updated again yesterday, but as far as I can tell it's still missing all the same stuff it was before...wish I knew how to do this stuff. It's the best fleet builder on iPhone, but only if it has all the pieces...

Still crashes on me whenever I try to add a force.

Mine was doing this too at first. I had to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of battlescribe and then download the armada data. It works now, but I lost all my old lists.

They upgraded to 2.0 (Battlescribe that is) so the old version is no longer supported.  If you downloaded the updated database and tried to use it with 1.x you'll get a crash every time and can't even look at your fleets.  So, iPhone users at least, you have to upgrade to 2.0 and you'll loose all your fleets.  Also, like Truthiness said, there are a lot of wave 5 and CC upgrades and squadrons missing.  Oh well, more waiting.  It's ok, as my FLGS STILL doesn't have wave 5.