Sign in to follow this  
Omnislash024

Well, I finally have everything.

X-mas afforded me the gift of getting the last two H&M packs I was missing, as well as the Last Co-Op I never picked up, Dark Elements. Meaning after two years, the collection is now complete. Guess it's time to start finding some players of creating a few epic storylines. Yahoo.

X-mas afforded me the gift of getting the last two H&M packs I was missing, as well as the Last Co-Op I never picked up, Dark Elements. Meaning after two years, the collection is now complete. Guess it's time to start finding some players of creating a few epic storylines. Yahoo.

Sweet !  We are now officially guaranteed to hear some new D2e product announcements soon !

After all, isn't that what happens when "... after two years, the collection is now complete." ?!!  :P  :D  :lol:

I gave my CK away after the H&M packs became established. One of the guys in my old group happened upon the core set and a few expansions, and he had runebound 2nd ed for the hero minatures.

I don't think my collection will ever be complete, there are too many LT packs out there.

If you already own a bunch of the Hero & Monster packs the Conversion Kit is a waste of money. Very few of the heroes have yet to be released and all of the monsters already have. The CK versions are also rather broken in some cases and not all that balanced.

Edited by ProtoPersona

Way to go! Working towards that goal myself Omni  :)

I gave my CK away after the H&M packs became established. One of the guys in my old group happened upon the core set and a few expansions, and he had runebound 2nd ed for the hero minatures.

I don't think my collection will ever be complete, there are too many LT packs out there.

This community should collectively buy you what you miss for your efforts!

A little late to the party here, but my son and I just today opened the last H&M we needed to complete our collection.

Obtained also the remaining two POD's we needed.  We are giving a pass on the CK which we considered briefly only as a thread on BGG; which dug into the RtL App, showed the artwork appears to be already present for our missing heroes.  So, all going well, soon perhaps no one's collection will be complete!

Edit: clarity

Edited by Cotgrave