Sign in to follow this  
Lord Dragon

Acrylic tokens for armada

I have been working on some acrylic tokens for sale. I am selling them for 3 dollars for a set of command tokens and a 1.20 per double sided defense tokens. I have more types I will post later such as objective, tractor, and random counters as well I will post later

EAA35203-9ACC-4341-8208-E5404EB9C9D0_zps

6AC1572F-0D94-4906-81D6-16412595204C_zps

13AB3D8B-B6B9-407D-9819-235B46F51966_zps

You run an Etsy shop selling wooden command decks right? You included some of those command and defense tokens with the set of decks my wife got me for Christmas. I can attest that they are fantastic. I love having the off color for the command tokens. I frequently forget command tokens on ships because they blend into the ship's base to my eyes. The colors on these tokens really help them stick out. I'll be ordering a bunch of those defense tokens when I've got the cash.

Edited by Truthiness

You run an Etsy shop selling wooden command decks right? You included some of those command and defense tokens with the set of decks my wife got me for Christmas. I can attest that they are fantastic. I love having the off color for the command tokens. I frequently forget command tokens on ships because they blend into the ship's base to my eyes. The colors on these tokens really help them stick out. I'll be ordering a bunch of those defense tokens when I've got the cash.

Same here. My girlfriend got me 4 command decks and they came with the command tokens.

Really love the colors and design when it's on the table.

I got mine through you on the Facebook swap and sell group and they arrived last night. I have to say I wasn't wrong in saying I like them better than the official ones. More than happy to have ordered them from you, and can't wait to show the, off for Corellian Conflict!

I got mine through you on the Facebook swap and sell group and they arrived last night. I have to say I wasn't wrong in saying I like them better than the official ones. More than happy to have ordered them from you, and can't wait to show the, off for Corellian Conflict!

Ill be checking this next time we play.

Ill be checking this next time we play.
I'll bring them by tomorrow night, even if all we do is play Rockband again. Lol.