Sign in to follow this  
BlodVargarna

I'd love a resculpt of Leia with the iconic ep IV look

While I like this idea, I think the boat on this one has sailed with Leia from Hoth. I'm afraid the next Leia we see will be some form of officer from Ep. VII... :-(

Edited by thestag

Different sculpts could be cool, but if it'd be expensive, I'd rather just have more new content.

Maybe, at the very least, we could get ANH card art for Leia at tournaments.

I want badass Leia from Endor:

leia-organa-on-endor.jpg

Then later a General Organa from Episode 7/8

You might be able to get that with a slightly different paint scheme.  It wouldn't be an exact match (no poncho, for instance) but you could mod those in if you're good at that kind of thing (I know I'm not)
Edited by subtrendy

You could always try to get the old Wizard's of the Coast Star Wars miniatures game Leia, I know the one from the first set had her in her A New Hope outfit.

I have it.  It's slightly smaller than the IA Leia. 

Personally, I think it's too small in scale but in a pinch it works.

I'd also like a New Hope version of her with the sticky buns hairdo and white gown... And a big pistol blaster!

That's the one they should have started with IMO.

They appeared to have that Leia in mind when they statted her attack dice: BY is traditionally a pistol's attack (with an extra yellow added for her connection to the Force a la HotR Luke) while her art and sculpt show her with an E-11, which is in all other representations used a BG attack pool as a base.

/nerdrage

Alt cards way to go . Tournament prizes, make them common and easy to get for folks.

Unfortunately we already have an alt art Leia from Worlds, so I doubt we'll get another one anytime soon.

Edit: Is there a resource to make custom cards? Perhaps you could print up your own Ep IV Leia card.

Edited by ThatJakeGuy

You could always try to get the old Wizard's of the Coast Star Wars miniatures game Leia, I know the one from the first set had her in her A New Hope outfit.

I have it. It's slightly smaller than the IA Leia.

Both games use a 1"/25mm grid, so even if the figure itself is petite (much like Leia herself is pretty small. But definitely scrappy.) she should fit in fine.

Edit: it'll run you about $5 plus shipping

Edited by ThatJakeGuy

i too would like a white robed princess leia model. when someone says princess leia thats the outfit i think of. I did look at the wizards of the coast model too but decided that it wasn't big enough (heroic enough) to fit into imperial assault which was a shame. haven't seen the cluedo one (or clue as its called in america) but would be interested to see it in the flesh or side by side an imperial assault figure

Here's a couple of images I took:

Luke, R2-D2 and C-3P0:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxnyQPwzalKMHNmVkRIeXpEZEU

Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxnyQPwzalKMHlGUlJ6amZnN2c

While the quality of the "miniatures" is not even comparible, the scale is pretty good.

Chewie and Hans Olo are a little smaller than their IA counterparts. Leia, Luke and R2-D2 are spot on as far as their size is concerned. C-3P0 is the right size, but his head is a little smal.l

So in answer to the question, Leia from Star Wars Clue is a perfect fit as a robed replacement in IA. (Lightsaber Luke from Clue could replace IA Luke if you didn't want him to have the blaster sculpt).

As an aside, if someone wants to PM me how to embed images directly to my posts, I would gladly make that change here. Thanks.

I have it.  It's slightly smaller than the IA Leia. 

I think they are the same scale, but yes, the Rebel Storm Leia is a bit small, but the IA figures are a bit stylized, which I like.

Have you seen the Rebel action figure for Princess Leia?  Talk about petite.

http://media.comicbook.com/2016/01/princess-leia-figure-166791.jpg

Edited by Rikalonius