Sign in to follow this  
SWRebels

How many of each expansion you all buy?

I got one of each boxed expansion, one of each unique figure blister, one each of the Stormtrooper blister and Bantha blister, and two of every other blister.

Though TBF I don't play skirmish Rebels all that much, so I'm debating downsizing to one of each non-unique Rebel pack, since you never use more than one in campaign.

Edited by Don_Silvarro

One of each for the campaign game, perhaps two of Captain Terro packs. If you need to fill up an order, another Hired Gun pack.

Yeah, Terro may be the first time I get a second of a blister.  Depends on how unique the different configurations are

I only buy 1 of everything now, though when I first started playing I bought an extra rebel troopers and rebel saboteurs.  I play so rarely now though, that I just want 1 of everything to paint, and to have stuff ready for when the app launches so I can maximize the campaigns there.  

Captain Terro might be a 2 pack.  That model is actually the coolest in the expansion and there are 2 distinct characters you could run with 2 attachable head figures for the rider.  Other than that all singles here. 

The only duplicate blisters I have purchased were the Hired Guns (such a good Open Group candidate for campaign) and Echo Base Troopers (as I love Hoth-based battles).

My FLGS has discounted all older blisters 40% so I may end up grabbing another Rebel Sab and Rebel Trooper before the end of the year though.

This is more of a question of how many of each figure/deployment card or command card do you need.  I'm actually struggling to find value in multiples of this wave whereas in other waves I was usually a 2+ buyer for everything else.  I even bought 3 of the Return to Hoth for certain command cards, and some HKs.  I supply the needs of 3people though so having 2 of everything provides options for almost every type of list.  This expansion, I really like some of the command cards that have been released, but I feel we've finally reached a point where there is enough variety that you could stay pat at one of everything.  I was gung-ho about the dewbacks, but after playing them a bit, I think that Terro is the shiner and the others are well behind him. I'd love to have multiples of the individual figures from JRealm, but everything else I could manage with something else.  we'll see, Those stinking Rancors are so big, I'm having a hard time storing/transporting one of them, two might kill me (or my back). 

My collection is actually "our" collection at home, since all 3 of my boys play with me.  Therefore I/we need to supply 4 different squads for every tournament.  So basically, we're getting around to buying 2 of everything: Core, Hoth, most of the AV packs, and Jabba's Realm (but just 1 so far).

Surprisingly, where we usually have the most trouble is with the Negation card!  We only have 2 copies (2x Hoth), but all 4 of us want it in our decks.  With 3 factions, and also with a lot more in-faction flexibility now, it's not difficult for each of us to build a squad that we're happy with.