Sign in to follow this  
7falcon7wings7

When Will the TIE Strikers Go Back in Stock?

I know that FFG is out of stock and the usual places (Amazon, MiniatureMarket, etc) are out of stock on the TIE Striker too. I also know that reprints and having things shipped over take a long time. What are y'all's estimates on when they will be back on stock?

Restocked? *Re*stocked?! Over in Europe, we haven't even had the release yet!

Got a U-Wing in Germany, store also had Strikers but sold them all. So some places in Europe have the expansions already.

It appears that lots of places got the expansions in. Unfortunately it seems most got very few, or as is the case at my local store, zero. At least there were no hard feelings about some getting their preorders and others not.

more than likely Wave10 will have another batch. I imagine they just wanted to get as many as they could out before the movie. Tbh it was a pretty fast release for FFG from announce - release.

Strikers/Uwings arent at my store anymore. But theyre anticipating more with the wave10.

more than likely Wave10 will have another batch. I imagine they just wanted to get as many as they could out before the movie. Tbh it was a pretty fast release for FFG from announce - release.

Strikers/Uwings arent at my store anymore. But theyre anticipating more with the wave10.

I wish it had occurred to me that it was a limited release; I would have bought more. I love the striker and the U, and who knows how long we'll be waiting for the rest the wave.