Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday, Merry Christmas, and many happy holidays.

Sorry this is a little late. I wish all a Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas and happy holidays for everything else we celebrate around the world. I know this year I have been blessed beyond belief and the same is true with X-wing. I think we have have some of the coolest ships seen and played, scum won worlds and I could not be happier for our friends across the pond and around the world. With scum and imp doing so well and ep 8 coming I hope next year has some more goodness, and rebels gets love in the new year, maybe a scum epic.

My family is happy and healthy, my friends are excellent and this forum still has amazing people that I hope one day to meet, at a worlds or something.

God bless ladies and gents, enjoy this special weekend and be excellent to each other.

Please don't send us God's blessings.  Many of us do not want them, and your religious imperialism is not appreciated.

^^^
That is what I would say if the perceived "War on Christmas" you all are so scared of us was actually a thing.  Instead I just sigh.

But I hope you and your family have a great and happy weekend, nonetheless.

Though I don't see how any of it has to do with the X-Wing General Forum...

Edited by AllWingsStandyingBy

Sometimes I think that the people who don't want God's blessings are the one's who could use it the most.

I still don't see why you feel that your religious imperialism is either wanted or appropriate on a board game forum, but health and happiness to you and yours.

And here's to wishing heath and happiness to you and yours as well! Hope you have a great weekend full of x-wing goodness if you are able.

Sometimes I think that the people who don't want God's blessings are the one's who could use it the most.

I still don't see why you feel that your religious imperialism is either wanted or appropriate on a board game forum, but health and happiness to you and yours.

Probably for the same I don't see your need to spread atheistic imperialism. In other words Cubanboy expressed a nice sentiment, made a nice comment about our community and wish everyone well. You come along and poop on the post.

If you don't like the post ignore it.

Hey guys/girls lets not be jerks ether way. Today is a great day to be excellent. If you do or don't celebrate Christmas that's ok have a great weekend the same :-).

Ps wave 10 is going to be great.

You're right. I shouldn't have responded. Tis neither the time or place.

A great deal of darkness has overtaken America in the last month and a half.  The next 4 years will be the most traumatic and divided years our country has seen since the 1860's.

But some hope is that we still have friends and families to love this holiday season.

Here is to everyone having some joy and a happy holiday season with friends and family!

A great deal of darkness has overtaken America in the last month and a half.  The next 4 years will be the most traumatic and divided years our country has seen since the 1860's.

But some hope is that we still have friends and families to love this holiday season.

Here is to everyone having some joy and a happy holiday season with friends and family!

The last month and a half has been the greatest month and a half in American politics in the last 30+ years. Christmas is inclusive to all races, religions, and both genders. Keep politics out of this thread.

If someone wishes you well, even though it contradicts your beliefs (AKA, whether or not there's a God), whatever the meaning behind it is what counts. 

With that, I say Merry Christmas you guys! Unfortunately, I headed home for the holidays, and X-Wing isn't so popular in my hometown as opposed to my university town so I won't be playing X-Wing for a bit. Also worked a 4 hour shift today at a well known submarine sandwich place (don't want to tip off the Google-fu by referring to it by name :P ) and had a bit of a dreadful order towards the end that sullied things, plenty more shifts over the 12 Days of Christmas (including closing the store at midnight on New Year's Eve) but otherwise doing well.

AFA tabletop gaming goes, I got two expansions for Dominion, so I'm happy.