Sign in to follow this  
Boomer_J

New stuff in stores?

I bought from MM over CSI because they are closer to my location and tend to ship faster.

Yeah, I'm pretty close to STL- probably why MM shipped so fast for TBG

But then, I remember I didn't get Rebellion from them until well over a week after release.

I guess the best thing to consider is that Tabletop Release dates are fickle and unpredictable things.  So is the post.  Together, who knows what'll happen?

I bought from MM over CSI because they are closer to my location and tend to ship faster.

Yeah, I'm pretty close to STL- probably why MM shipped so fast for TBG

But then, I remember I didn't get Rebellion from them until well over a week after release.

I guess the best thing to consider is that Tabletop Release dates are fickle and unpredictable things.  So is the post.  Together, who knows what'll happen?

Me to. I'm in East Peoria IL. I usually get mine 2 days after it's shipped.

One new rule is that the Imperial player can only ever have 4 agenda cards in his hand/in play, if there is ever more than 4 they must discard one before moving forward.

The campaign is also set up really cool, there is a lot more control for the Rebel players over story missions and which path they choose to take, a larger RPG element. And there are also partial rewards for both Imperial and Rebels in losses based on mission performance.

Definitely the most detailed campaign to date, very well done.

I ordered mine from CSI on the 28th and it shipped the 29th.  Even with choosing ground service it was cheaper than going with MM standard shipping.  FedEx is predicting the 4th as a delivery date, but I often get things before the scheduled date.

Interesting. Ordered the same date. Csi shipped on the 29th, expected the 4th. MM shipped the 29th, got it on the 31st. Both shipped fedex.

Looks like MM got my business from now on! Esp since their pricing is almost equal.