Sign in to follow this  
Jadotch

Yet another CSI Sale: Core Set sales

Another Cool Stuff Inc Sale going on. I believe in brick and mortars as well, but sometimes there are just good deals. (I am not affiliated with them, but I do order stuff from them quit often.)

The Force Awakens Core set is $13

Maybe they are making room for a Rogue One Core Set? (Fingers crossed!)

They've had the TFW core set pretty cheap before. I don't think it sales nearly as well as the original core.

Probably true.  There just isn't as much stuff to play with in that time period, if theme is important to the player.  OTOH, it means cheap TIES and T-70's for ME!!!

They've had the TFW core set pretty cheap before. I don't think it sales nearly as well as the original core.

I think the ships being more iconic is one reason, I think another reason is there is no need to stuff yourself with f/o ties as you can't spam them like the OG's. Also the TFA hype train derailed hard after the movie came out and Rogue One is in fashion so yeah TFA stuff is definately suffering from the overshadow. Edited by LordFajubi