Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

When will FFG Announce The ROGUE ONE Expansion?

At this point it is a certainty in many of our minds; so when do you guys & gals think FFG is going to actually announce that sweet sweet NEW X-WING (& Y-WING) Pack of Goodies?

:)

REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BBLUE%2BSQD.png  _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif REB%2BY-WING%2BBTL.PNG

Is it for sure that SWX58 is a X-wing and Y-wing? If so, where are you getting your info?

Am I the only one betting the SWX58 will be a scum epic and it'll be..a C-ROC Gozanti-class Cruiser with Broken Horn/Merchant One title & Cikatro Vizago / Azmorigan / Hondo Ohnaka crews?

This is as close as we get to a canon epic scum ship in the right size for X-Wing. 

Well I don't mind a Rogue One expansion. I just thought scum epic ship is long overdue  ;)

Be fair. There were T-65 X-wings in a movie again, presumably with multiple brand new pilots in existence.

If that wasn't a chance for them to release a new X-wing expansion with the known, needed fix, what is?

I'm betting the beginning of next week they'll announce the X-Wing/Y-Wing Rogue One Expansion. Makes sense to me to allow people a chance to see the movie over the weekend and then with the post-hype after seeing it and to avoid spoiling it for as many people as they can since they assume most people would've seen it.. 

At this point it is a certainty in many of our minds; so when do you guys & gals think FFG is going to actually announce that sweet sweet NEW X-WING (& Y-WING) Pack of Goodies?

REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BBLUE%2BSQD.png  _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif REB%2BY-WING%2BBTL.PNG

Is it for sure that SWX58 is a X-wing and Y-wing? If so, where are you getting your info?

Some of us have been here for years and we have come to understand how FFG thinks and works. Call my affirmation a well educated hunch. More than that is Little Alexe's statements that the new unknow product is going to be fun and make people happy.

It prolly has to be a ROGUE ONE Expansion to bring the X-WING back to life for meta-peeps.

:D

Not even a little bit.  Just people doing a lot of wishful thinking

Be fair. There were T-65 X-wings in a movie again, presumably with multiple brand new pilots in existence.

If that wasn't a chance for them to release a new X-wing expansion with the known, needed fix, what is?

I could see them using rogue one to give us an xwing expansion at some point, just not yet.

Some of us have been here for years and we have come to understand how FFG thinks and works. Call my affirmation a well educated hunch. More than that is Little Alexe's statements that the new unknow product is going to be fun and make people happy.

It prolly has to be a ROGUE ONE Expansion to bring the X-WING back to life for meta-peeps.

Why do you think Y-wing? Could be double X-wing with Blue Squadron and Partisan paint jobs.

Why do you think Y-wing? Could be double X-wing with Blue Squadron and Partisan paint jobs.

Well there sure could be more options for the Y-Wing Pilots... don't you think? Also now that we know the involvement of the Partisans it seems less likely they will be added to the game.

If a poster doing the rounds is any indication the partisans could be featuring in rebels before the end of the season. So perhaps we will get to know a few of their pilots from there, and that will justify their inclusion.

That is a great point Artie... yeah sure, i mean look at the Sabine-TIE, if they made that thing...

;)

With the ships of the wave already arriving, I'm going to assume that the answer to this is the middle of 2017, if at all.  If it happens earlier, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but otherwise if I want X-Wings and Y-Wings that are awesome I'll have to stick to HotAC pilots.

Too long after the first showing. Look for a release at the end of January beginning of February if not sooner.

Seeing as how Heroes of the Resistance didn't come out until a year after Episode VII, that doesn't seem to matter. Given that, I'm going to guess December 2017, if there even is going to be Rogue One theme pack...

If a poster doing the rounds is any indication the partisans could be featuring in rebels before the end of the season. So perhaps we will get to know a few of their pilots from there, and that will justify their inclusion.

That is a great point Artie... yeah sure, i mean look at the Sabine-TIE, if they made that thing...

;)

I genuinely think that only came out thanks to the transfer kits and fan repaints being successful on eBay. Much the same as repaints of Black One.

;)

I genuinely think that only came out thanks to the transfer kits and fan repaints being successful on eBay. Much the same as repaints of Black One.

For sure.