Sign in to follow this  
Velvetelvis

I don't know what to fly anymore. And I LIKE it.

It's so wide open these days.

Regionals time is over around here.nothing but small fun local tournaments ahead for months. And I am at a point where I don't have anything in mind as the list to work on.

It really feels like these days you can almost pick a squad of almost anything and play it and do well.

Pretty good.....pretty.....good.

(Space reserved for funny Larry David picture).

I know what you mean. I have a massive amoubt of squads saved on my phone (thank you squad builder app) and will probably never get to fly all of them. And with new stuffs coming for Imps they might get some diversity besides Defenders and Palp. I'm not a 'burn palp and defenders' guy but i do like more options.

The majority of ships in this game really are in a good place. A few noticeable ships could use some loving, like the Star Viper and the T-65.

For a long time, PWTs seemed to dominate, then they got nerfed with the advent of autothrusters. Then the triple Jumpmasters had their time.

Now, while Defenders and Dengaroo are doing very well in the spotlight, everything else seems pretty nice too. K-Wings are coming back, Rebels are returning with a vengeance, and even Aces don't seem too scary.

It's almost as if... balance has been restored to the Force.

It sounds crazy but 4-TLT spam might be fun again......

See it actually kinda bugs me that no one around me plays a list like this, because I've always really wanted to try my hand against it. Closest I came was an HLC B-Wing, Biggs, and two TLT ships. I want to see how Brath Salts plays against it.

See it actually kinda bugs me that no one around me plays a list like this, because I've always really wanted to try my hand against it. Closest I came was an HLC B-Wing, Biggs, and two TLT ships. I want to see how Brath Salts plays against it.

Someone used some sort of sorcery to cram all those into a 100 point list...

Its possible if for the 2 TLT ships you have a Rebel Operative HWK-290 and Gold Squadron Y-Wing, but still...

Its possible if for the 2 TLT ships you have a Rebel Operative HWK-290 and Gold Squadron Y-Wing, but still...

Honestly it's been so long since that match (late spring or early summer) it may have been only one TLT Y-Wing. All I remember is that I won the fight, Brath v. B-Wing to close it out. But it was close. I had to play a lot of range game and dodging with the B-Wing.

Kavil

TLT

Bomb Loadout

Proton Bomb

Unhinged Astromech

Predator

Palob

TLT

Predator

Moldy Crow

Torkil

TLT

Dengar

Coming in at 99 points, its my go-to list when I just want to fly something fun. Its tricky with having to manage the range-bands (2-3 for TLT, 1-2 for pilot abilities) but when you fly it right, you just melt enemy ships after dropping them to PS 0 and taking their tokens. (More than once its taken out triple defenders in 3 rounds of fire.)

Never fun to fly or fly against.

Its extremely satisfying if you happen to be flying a Sensor Jammer, auto thrusters, predator Guri.

However, very few people do fly that ship as its a giant pile of points but man does it love seeing TLT's on the other side.

Honestly it's been so long since that match (late spring or early summer) it may have been only one TLT Y-Wing. All I remember is that I won the fight, Brath v. B-Wing to close it out. But it was close. I had to play a lot of range game and dodging with the B-Wing.

Oops. My bad it is possible with a HWK or HWKs. I always forget about the HWK. The only non-epic ship I don't own.

You can do it with 98