Sign in to follow this  
Ranker

Release date?

Sooo I almost feel sorry for badmouthing the french distributor, they did deliver. Shops aren't supposed to let it go until friday, but some players got their hands on the goods already.

Flechette torps are spend a black crit to activate the squadron you just attacked for 3 pts.

Rapid launch hangar is put aside squads up to the ship squad value, then on a squad command you can deploy them within 1 and they can't move (but seems like they're still able to attack as normal). It's 6 pts.

The squads are pretty cool too, rebels as were spoiled to french players this summer, we didn't get pictures for the empire ones but they're good too. Phantom apparently has dual red antiship, decimator 3 blue antiship..

Edited by Gowtah

Sooo I almost feel sorry for badmouthing the french distributor, they did deliver. Shops aren't supposed to let it go until friday, but some players got their hands on the goods already.

Flechette torps are spend a black crit to activate the squadron you just attacked for 3 pts.

Rapid launch hangar is put aside squads up to the ship squad value, then on a squad command you can deploy them within 1 and they can't move (but seems like they're still able to attack as normal). It's 6 pts.

The squads are pretty cool too, rebels as were spoiled to french players this summer, we didn't get pictures for the empire ones but they're good too. Phantom apparently has dual red antiship, decimator 3 blue antiship..

I new that's what fletchette would do from the little wording on the card I could see. Otherwise, thank you very much for the info!!!

Wait, what??

Folks in France have their hands on Wave V/CC already.

In the meantime, a friend of mine in the Netherlands has already seen Rogue One.

I was promised that America would be great again!

I want my money back.

The exact wording is very important.  The spoiled part of the card so far has stated that they are placed Unactivated...

Which is why its important.

Because if they're unactivated, you can activate them with someone else.

Edited by Drasnighta

22nd is way too close to Christmas for them to actually arrive beforehand here. I guess I'm spending my time off without new goodies.

Ah well, at least it'll give me time to learn then new shenanigans with the TIE Strikers.

Oh, it was shared, and disregarded :P

Regarding rapid launch, the language seems to mean you play them like you would in a squad command, only they come within 1 of the equipped ship.

I mean, it's in French, but they're in this thread...

http://sw-armada.forumactif.org/t674-annonce-vague-5

Ugh. .. why didn't I pay more attention in mandatory Canadian french class? !?!?

OK OK. .. remain calm. Remember what they taught you. .. that song. .. sous Sur Dan, devant derriere, devant derriere, devant derriere! Acote du!!

Merde! That didn't help at all! !! :*(

Edited by SkyCake

Squad heroes : blount gives another reroll ontop of swarm, corran gets rogue and snipe 4, ketsu slows every enemy squad at 1 by 2 down to 1 at most (most useful if you ask me).

Only partial infos about the empire squads.

Phantom 14pts 4blue, 2 red cloak (can move 1 at the end of squad phase even when engaged)
Defenders 16 pts 2blue 2noir, 1 blue bomber
Lambda 15 pts 2 black, 1blue relay and strategic
Decimator 3 black, 3 blue heavy counter rogue

Edited by Gowtah

Squad heroes : blount gives another reroll ontop of swarm, corran gets rogue and snipe 4, ketsu slows every enemy squad within 1 by 2 down to 1 at most (most useful if you ask me).

Only partial infos about the empire squads.

Phantom 14pts 4blue, 2 red cloak (can move 1 at the end of squad phase even when engaged)

Defenders 16 pts 2blue 2noir, 1 blue bomber

Lambda 15 pts 2 black, 1blue relay and strategic

Decimator 3 black, 3 blue heavy counter rogue

Could you Translate Strategic and Relay for us?