Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WWPDSteven

My friend made a new IA web-based listing tool!

14 posts in this topic

Copying his text from his reddit post:

Check it out! http://tabletopadmiral.com/imperialassault/

"When ia-armies went down a month ago, I decided to make a new list builder with more options, both to help the community and to give myself a project for learning web development (if anyone has questions (or suggestions) about that, I'm happy to chat). You can select what you own by hitting 'show packs' in the top right. Sort by name, cost, health, or speed. Search not only card names, but card text and abilities (ex: searching "blast" will show you any card with blast ability). A friend wanted a defense dice filter, so that's there too. A link is also generated as you add to your list, to share that list with people, whether your list is complete or not.

I added the newest spoiled Jabba pack and plan to keep it as up to date as possible, as soon as FFG announces something.

I'm completely open to suggestions, requested features, etc. I'm considering adding a few things, but wanted to get the basics down first, so if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, fire away.
Thanks for checking it out.

edit: oh and it's also fairly mobile friendly. Things will rearrange for you on a smaller screen.
edit: I've since posting added a printer friendly view (button at the bottom), which pack each card comes from under its image, and changed the faction selection to checkboxes rather than a dropdown so you can pick a faction + neutral or multiple factions. Accounts to come eventually."

Thanks, Steven. I tried to post it here, but it said I needed to wait for approval, and we're going on 24 hours so I'll just delete my post if it gets approved.

I'm here if anyone has any suggestions or requests. Hope you like it.

Awesome tool for a newbie - thank you. "Rebel High Command" Deployment card is being given an Activation by the app. I don't think this card activates anything.

Edited by JJP

it really does everything you'd want, I'd like an app version so I don't have to be attached to the internet.

I'd like to do this eventually. I'm pretty new to development so that's quite the task to conquer for me. It's definitely on the horizon though! Just imagine like an ocean horizon, where it may seem kind of close but it's pretty far away. Na'mean?

Looks good, but may i suggest changing font, because now its not really comfortable to look at it

I'm getting mixed opinions on it. Some people seem to love the look. I suppose I should find something similar but leaning a bit more to the 'normal' side. I do dislike the brackets, so I'm with you there at least.

Awesome!

Also, Tough Luck is not available, and I cannot select opportunistic.

Tough luck is available now. Opportunistic is now selectable. I had the 'limit' set to 0. That won't do. Thanks for the heads up.

Awesome tool for a newbie - thank you. "Rebel High Command" Deployment card is being given an Activation by the app. I don't think this card activates anything.

Weird! I'll give it a look. Thanks. (edit: This is fixed now. Thanks for the heads up)

Edited by werdnaegni

Looks good, but may i suggest changing font, because now its not really comfortable to look at it

I'm getting mixed opinions on it. Some people seem to love the look. I suppose I should find something similar but leaning a bit more to the 'normal' side. I do dislike the brackets, so I'm with you there at least.
I'm with Arviss on this. It's a great initiative, but the font is so harsh on my eyes that I would only use this builder as a last resort because of it.

I'm with Arviss on this. It's a great initiative, but the font is so harsh on my eyes that I would only use this builder as a last resort because of it.

I changed the font. Let me know if it solves the problem for you.

Cremate likes this

Very nice program!

Minor card error report:

Squad Swarm command card is listed as limit 2 (and program allows two), but the card clearly shows limit 1.

Keep up the good work!

- H8

Very nice program!

Minor card error report:

Squad Swarm command card is listed as limit 2 (and program allows two), but the card clearly shows limit 1.

Keep up the good work!

- H8

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.