Sign in to follow this  
EpicBubbleSA

Lets try something different. Least likely EU thing to be made canon in IA

Might as well past the time while waiting for Jabba's realm to show up. 

So there have been a few threads regarding what people would like to see be made canon or at least appear in Imperial Assault. From Kyle Katarn to Mara Jade. 

HK-47 Assassin Droids managed to show up which was awesome.

But what is the last thing you would expect fantasy flight to put into one of the expansions. 

An example would be Skippy the Droid, The Red R5-D4 droid from the beginning of A New Hope. Who was a Jedi.

I'm not interested in opening this can of worms right now, but something's inclusion in any of Fantasy Flight's Star Wars games do not automatically make them canon. That's just how it is. Gideon Argus is not canon. Diala Passil is not canon. etc etc. 

That's fine. 

As far as elements from Legends that I'd love to see in this game, I'd love to see Skippy the Jedi Droid, Lumpy (Chewie's kid), or Jodo Kast. ;) 

Valenthyne Farfalla. Special Ability: Perform two attacks against an unpainted figure.

Basically anyone from Darth Bane. I made a few people from there (Bane and Zannah specifically) a while back. While Clone Wars did save Bane's name and likeness from the Legends brink, I highly doubt we'll see him or anyone else from that tale in canon materials...

out of curiosity, are the mercenaries/bounty hunters from Clone Wars/(I think they are in Rebels too) canon and useable?

There was a Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, a spikey headed girl and a samurai droid that all hung out together or that were in a few episodes.

out of curiosity, are the mercenaries/bounty hunters from Clone Wars/(I think they are in Rebels too) canon and useable?

There was a Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, a spikey headed girl and a samurai droid that all hung out together or that were in a few episodes.

Yes.  

The entire content of The Clone Wars animated Series is Canon.  Including Cad Bane, Aurra Sing and company.

A lot of them Died there.

Which is why they are not in Rebels :D

If you're ever curious if something is canon or not, just look it up on Wookieepedia.com. It'll have a banner at the top that says Canon or Legends. It's pretty accurate now. 

Alternatively, if you're wondering if a specific work (a book, TV Show, short story etc) is canon, you could look for it on the canon timeline of alltimelines.com