Sign in to follow this  
Coyoti

A little bird...

First hand from my local store. They all got updated in Aus this morning.

It's not even a secret. They are publicly announcing it on facebook etc and making launch event tourney plans for that weekend.

Edited by Coyoti

Well, then,  FFG needs to get going on the preview articles.... 

I mean, they have had X-Wing wave 10 stuff posted for weeks now, and only a few days ago did we get our first wave 5 full article.

I would believe it. 

Although, one questions why FFG thinks its an amazing idea to over and over release stuff 3 days before xmas, when a lot of ppl have already finished their planned shopping.  I mean, who gets Armada as a last resort option anyway???

I mean, I won't even be in town to get the stuff.

GG FFG

Well, then,  FFG needs to get going on the preview articles.... 

I mean, they have had X-Wing wave 10 stuff posted for weeks now, and only a few days ago did we get our first wave 5 full article.

2 fighter articles, arqutienns, missing cards from pelta?

4-6 weeks on the boat, 7-10 days to the hit the store.  Now, I imagine FFG misses those numbers from time to time, probably for marketing reasons, but from October 31st, Dec 22nd is perfectly reasonable.  I'll take it whenever it arrives.  I imagine most of us will be happy with it regardless.

I heard something similar. My local dealer talked with the suppliers and he said they will be there within the next two weeks, meaning it may be in some stores even by the end of the week, if they're lucky. Fingers crossed...

Scratch that, my dealer just called telling me they will be available by the end of the next week - this time for real :)

Edited by Norell

I heard something similar. My local dealer talked with the suppliers and he said they will be there within the next two weeks, meaning it may be in some stores even by the end of the week, if they're lucky. Fingers crossed...

Scratch that, my dealer just called telling me they will be available by the end of the next week - this time for real :)

Sounds like Xwing.