Sign in to follow this  
any2cards

We need a new sub-forum for the CCL

I just wish there were less. It's taking up so much real estate during Regionals, ffs.

Meanwhile the regional threads are the ONLY other threads on the front page I care about. And theyre still there. So's the ancient gunnoat thread and a bunch of other threads I couldnt care less about. People care ablht diffwrent things.

Desperately need a sub forums to move all the custom crap to.

You could just report them all and ask for a merge, because the way that stuff is spammed all over the place is ... well spam.

BTW, ignore does unfortunately not help.

Edited by SEApocalypse

You could just report them all and ask for a merge, because the way that stuff is spammed all over the place is ... well spam.BTW, ignore does unfortunately not help.

Itd be spam if it was all the exact same thing or unrelated to xwing. This is neither.

Put them in one thread, morons

but then they won't feel special!

A "Homebrew" subforum would be awesome.

So would an Epic/Casual subforum.

There already is an organized play subforum, if you don't want to see casual stuff. :P

I do think it is a little overkill. The more participation, the more it blankets everything else.

But, lets be real- there are only about 5 topics worth reading or commenting on at a specific time on this forum anyways. My advice for everyone is to contact FFG and let them know there is a need for a Homebrew subforum.

Edited by Kdubb

Put them in one thread, morons

but then they won't feel special!

A "Homebrew" subforum would be awesome.

So would an Epic/Casual subforum.

There already is an organized play subforum, if you don't want to see casual stuff. :P

Actually, I do want to see casual stuff, without wading thru "tell me if my list is monster enough for total 100/6 beatdown."

What does CCL stand for?

Custom Created Lambda's?

Customer Craved Lewdness?

Crying Children Loophole?

Central Communist Leadership?

Custom Card League?

Captain Crazy's Loonies?

I'm also waiting to hear what it means.

You could just report them all and ask for a merge, because the way that stuff is spammed all over the place is ... well spam.BTW, ignore does unfortunately not help.

Itd be spam if it was all the exact same thing or unrelated to xwing. This is neither.

Nope, it is posting all over post which would belong into one and the same topic. How would the forum look like if everyone starts his own topic for his x-wing, viper or m3a fix … hmmm, well, move along, nothing to see here … ;-)

Seriously, those posts are spam too. ;)

BTW, technical the modifications forum should apply to custom cards too. ;-)

Edited by SEApocalypse

Yeah I agree a subforum would be great... But it doesn't really bother me... there is far more other stuff I just ignore too.... and sometimes I go... OHHH Chiss ship, or Tye-Wing and go and see what they have thought up  for it..... I couldn't do that if they were all 1 thread.. (also it would be a nightmare to read with them all in 1 thread)

OMG the RSI from using my mouse wheel to scroll down and click "load more topics" is just too much!

One saving grace is the RSI induced from clicking has been prevented as at least they saved me the trouble of entering the thread with the [CCL] label so clearly defined at the start if the topic title.

Hang on... my tongue is starting to hurt now... I best remove it from my cheek...