Sign in to follow this  
Cesamasec

Snap Shot + Shadowcaster Title?

I was looking at what to put on my Ketsu, and noticed that the Shadowcaster title does not specify if it was a secondary weapon or not. I know Snap Shot is a secondary and can only be fired out of the primary arc, but with Ketsu you want the auxiliary arc in the primary arc. So if my auxiliary arc is in my primary arc, I hit a ship with Snap Shot, can I trigger the title and assign a tractor beam token before they have done any actions?

"After you perform an attack that hits, if the defender is inside your mobile firing arc and at Range 1-2, you may assign the defender 1 tractor beam token."

Yes this works.  It would also work if your arc was at one side and you Snap Shotted a ship that was at r1 in your primary arc (for snap shot to trigger) and at r1-2 in your mobile arc, i.e. that crossed the borderline between the arcs.

Nice catch, I'm not sure anyone's noticed that before.

If someone barrel rolls into range 1 of snapshot would that trigger the effect?

Just wondering because if it did wouldn't that mean you could Ketsu ram someone, tractor them out of touching, snapshot?

Just looked at the tractor beam card and it says it's not an action or maneuver so I guess that answers that. Left leaving the post for general information though