Sign in to follow this  
Oloh

Big News!

Really hoping it's released by early Feb, in time for my birthday...

Almost no chance of that.  It's normally 2 months from on the boat to in stores, so that means if it was shipping now, it would be here late Jan/early feb.  If it's just now going to the printers, and typically FFG is pretty good about updating stuff like that, so it's accurate.  As in it's unlikely that it's been at the printers for a couple months already... 

I wouldn't expect it in stores for another 4-6 months.

I of course could be wrong, they have gotten things out faster than normal in the past, but in the history of X-Wing and Armada, that has happened twice I think.

Almost no chance of that.  It's normally 2 months from on the boat to in stores, so that means if it was shipping now, it would be here late Jan/early feb.  If it's just now going to the printers, and typically FFG is pretty good about updating stuff like that, so it's accurate.  As in it's unlikely that it's been at the printers for a couple months already... 

I of course could be wrong, they have gotten things out faster than normal in the past, but in the history of X-Wing and Armada, that has happened twice I think.

Well, we know it's going to hit sooner than 4-6 months. It will be 3 months tops for the core and whatever is coming out with it.

That's what I'm hoping for too, need to get them paint by the end of March.
Going to adepticon? I wish I could swing it, but just won't have the time or money.

That's what I'm hoping for too, need to get them paint by the end of March.
Going to adepticon? I wish I could swing it, but just won't have the time or money.

Yep, need to get them painted before Adepticon.  Sorry you can't make it, Adepticon always a blast. 

The big difference between The Star Wars line and RunWars is assembly and painting. Neither of which are done in house for RuneWars.

But I need it NOW!

You can try Eric Cartman's method and hibernate yourself for 3 months. It did not work out really well for him, though.

Edited by Ubul