Sign in to follow this  
JediPartisan

Star Viper

after reading 4 pages of what's wrong and how to fix and because I have nothing better to do right now I'm throwing in my 2 cents :P

Over costed is the biggest one that everyone wants to fix maybe with a point reduction but I think this would be to easy instead I would like to the "fix" to be something a lot more fun

Remove the Torpedo slot

"After you execute a manoeuvre you may perform a Boost of Barrel Roll."

not a Boost of Barrel Roll Action as I want this to work after a sloop or while stressed

Torpedo

"Buzz Droids" StarViper only

After you perform an attack that hits roll 1 attack dice on a hit or crit the defender must discard a System, Tech, Cannon, Illicit or Modification

they are my ideas of what I would like to see from my experience of flying StarVipes in every scum list since they came out

Yes, Buzz Droids. Star Wars Wiki mentions the Zann Consortium used them in the StarViper. And there were millions  available after the Clone Wars. 

Never played Flechettes on Vipers, always find myself well

They are other 2 points..meh, maybe in Xizor, who can be expensive thanks to hus ability

I've used Flechettes on Xizor (w/VI+FCS) before. They are helpful for giving him an edge against PTL aces.

There's any Ace that Xizor can Target AND being into Prince's arc, in the same turn?

after reading 4 pages of what's wrong and how to fix and because I have nothing better to do right now I'm throwing in my 2 cents :P

Over costed is the biggest one that everyone wants to fix maybe with a point reduction but I think this would be to easy instead I would like to the "fix" to be something a lot more fun

Remove the Torpedo slot

not a Boost of Barrel Roll Action as I want this to work after a sloop or while stressed

Torpedo

After you perform an attack that hits roll 1 attack dice on a hit or crit the defender must discard a System, Tech, Cannon, Illicit or Modification

they are my ideas of what I would like to see from my experience of flying StarVipes in every scum list since they came out

Yes, Buzz Droids. Star Wars Wiki mentions the Zann Consortium used them in the StarViper. And there were millions  available after the Clone Wars.

I just realised Buzz Droids could also be a condition card. Like Kylo but with Ship crits or "you can not perform Boost Barrel Roll and Target Lock actions"

Remove the Torpedo slot

Torpedo

I just realised Buzz Droids could also be a condition card. Like Kylo but with Ship crits or "you can not perform Boost Barrel Roll and Target Lock actions"

That would transform the viper into a nasty control ship.

I still would like to see the viper boost backwards as it should based on the ships abilities in lore.

Edited by SEApocalypse

after reading 4 pages of what's wrong and how to fix and because I have nothing better to do right now I'm throwing in my 2 cents :P  Over costed is the biggest one that everyone wants to fix maybe with a point reduction but I think this would be to easy instead I would like to the "fix" to be something a lot more fun Remove the Torpedo slot"After you execute a manoeuvre you may perform a Boost of Barrel Roll." not a Boost of Barrel Roll Action as I want this to work after a sloop or while stressed Torpedo"Buzz Droids" StarViper onlyAfter you perform an attack that hits roll 1 attack dice on a hit or crit the defender must discard a System, Tech, Cannon, Illicit or Modification they are my ideas of what I would like to see from my experience of flying StarVipes in every scum list since they came out

That would transform the viper into a nasty control ship.I still would like to see the viper boost backwards as it should based on the ships abilities in lore.

That would be fun. What ever the fix is i hope its something to do with movement. I will be very disappointed if all the do is give it a X7 treatment