Babaganoosh

Announcing: Custom Card League Season 2

331 posts in this topic

What date are the Scum submissions due by? And since I submitted my Atmospheric Assault Lander(link to my thread about it - )

for the Imperial submissions that are being voted on now, how many Scum ships can I enter?  Is there a limit of two across the entire CCL or just within a faction?

7 minutes ago, JJFDVORAK said:

What date are the Scum submissions due by? And since I submitted my Atmospheric Assault Lander(link to my thread about it - )

for the Imperial submissions that are being voted on now, how many Scum ships can I enter?  Is there a limit of two across the entire CCL or just within a faction?

Two across the entire ccl, but you can ask babaganoosh for dispensation to do a third 

7 minutes ago, VanderLegion said:

Two across the entire ccl, but you can ask babaganoosh for dispensation to do a third 

Yeah. My Skipray was my third ship, and the other two are Scum.

19 minutes ago, sf1raptor said:

Yeah. My Skipray was my third ship, and the other two are Scum.

I was planning on 3, but since the havoc is coming out in wave 11 my workload got lighter. Still need to finish my starviper/kihraxz aces

Babaganoosh likes this

2 hours ago, VanderLegion said:

Yeah you get two automatically, and if the third one is good in terms of polish, then that's almost always going to be OK