Twin Laser Turret 6

Ship Total: 24   

Kavil —

Y-Wing 24

Predator 3

Dorsal Turret 3

Vectored Thrusters 2

Ship Total: 32

so the basic idea is that the Tugs can see where any close ships will be flying then they have several options open to them 

• drop a bomb behind them if they cant block
  • tractor beam the opponent so they are blocked (or end up on a bomb/asti etc)
  • barrel roll into a blocking position
  • feedback if they dont have a shot.

the tlt just stays out of the way doing what tlts do best

Karvil uses his barrel roll to get the out of arc shot for an extra dice and predator re roll after the Tugs have distroyed the enemies movement plans 

Edited by shotbyscott

Switch 1 Intel with Unkar Crew.

Move red

Bump

Do an action (even if red).

I think 1 IA is enough

Nice idea

I have few other lists with different crew, cant wait for these to come out to play with. They look fun and I think tractor beam as an action PS1 with be something aces will learn to hate

Well, since I only started playing in April of this year and already have a decent collection (so far it has been primarily Empire stuff which is why I don't have all of the scum stuff needed for this list) I think she has been rather lenient.  Plus, there are already ships I have bought that she didn't know about.   ;)

yea after about a year you really don't need to buy too much except new stuff. Plus, join some trading groups they really can help.

you can always proxy (for casual play) and borrow (tournament) until you have the real thing ( getting common when I'm playing, as more new players come along)

The PS1 tugboat with intel agent and mod for 18pts will find its way in a LOT of lists.

Its effectively an 18pt biggs. You dont have to shoot at him like Biggs but...you miiiiight wanna shoot at him because hes going to make your life a living hell.

if you got points to spare, slap some bombs on him. But i plan to keep  him at 18pts for the most part.

Oh on the contrary, Intel Agent on the Tug specifically is veerrrrry valuable - heres why:

Set dial to go straight at something in range 1-2, pref a PTL user.

Intel agent to see their move.

Observe the surroundings. Notice a barrelroll to your left would make them hit a rock with that move.

Activate at PS1, move into range, tractor them to your left.

They activate later, and hit a rock. No action, potential damage, potential loss of arc.

You cant accurately do that w/o intel agent. Still possible, but with intel its 100% guarantee that pre-move tractor is REALLY going to piss someone off.

I think the best cheap tug is ps1 with mod and pattern analyzer so you can back up and still tug them. I just don't see much value in Intel agent (never have) and keeping it cheap seems best.

I though the same until i started using it:) .... but I can also see Outlaw Tech being piratical on the tugs

yea after about a year you really don't need to buy too much except new stuff. Plus, join some trading groups they really can help.

you can always proxy (for casual play) and borrow (tournament) until you have the real thing ( getting common when I'm playing, as more new players come along)

All true but I have a very strong collector bug that runs in my veins so I must have them all.  The hard part is going to be convincing her that I really do need those great big Epic ships....  :unsure:

I'd drop the Siesmics and Feedback for a Prox Mine and the Tractor for a crane. This would let you jump over him or around him then drop a mine on him. Second one repeats. When he dies you get the mines back. This also frees up 2 points letting you put Unhinged mech on the Y Wings.

I think the best cheap tug is ps1 with mod and pattern analyzer so you can back up and still tug them. I just don't see much value in Intel agent (never have) and keeping it cheap seems best.

Sometimes, Intelligent Agent is the difference between win and defeat. Is great with Pattern Analyzer and that Dial. Can you immagine to spy any ace dial, then do a red (reverse?) and still doing a barrel roll to land precisely where the ace will bump?

Unkar will love that.