Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralSpjank

Multi-faction list

Hey all, in a local tournament and one of the weeks our list must consist of a ship from each faction. So 3 ships total. Pilots can cross factions for this list, so you could have a scum party bus with Vader, 3po and Luke on it if you wanted.

I had a few lists in mind. One was a play on dengaroo but instead of Dengar I fly a ghost with manaroo, then use an AP as my imperial filler.

I also thought maybe a stressbot rebel Y with a rail gun misthunter and omega, the goal being to toss stress with both the Y and the mist while outpioleting the opponent with omega

Then I was also thinking Biggs protecting a deck, or some variation.

Or maybe manaroo tossing locks and focus to omega ace for 2-3 crits

Any good ideas? Are there any lists that would just be unbelievably cheesy?

Railgun Misthunter is (IIRC) 4-LOM with expose, and experimental interface. Toss a stress on your opponent, attack with a 4-5 die weapon. Add in Zuckuss if you need him to really wreck them up.

Maybe this is obvious, but I'm not familiar with the railgun that you are talking about putting on the Y-Wing? Can you elaborate, please?

Railgun Misthunter is (IIRC) 4-LOM with expose, and experimental interface. Toss a stress on your opponent, attack with a 4-5 die weapon. Add in Zuckuss if you need him to really wreck them up.

For the full effect of the railgun, you want K4 Security Droid as your crew.

You begin with using Advanced Sensors to take a Focus action. You use Experimental Interface to activate Expose. You reveal a green maneuver to clear the stress while also activating K4 Security Droid. Now you have focus, target lock, and +1 die during the combat phase. I usually run this with Zuckuss because you now have 2 extra red dice. I've never heard of railgun 4-LOM before. I can see how you could drop the Advanced Sensors, saving 3 points, since you want the stress so you can pass it off in the end phase.

Edited by Budgernaut

I've thrown this up before, and it doesn't really fit your original theme of your post, but if I ever get in a similar tournament, this is what I will run

Super Mix (100)

Omicron Group Pilot (29) - Lambda-Class Shuttle Emperor Palpatine (8), Emperor Palpatine (8)

Corran Horn (42) - E-Wing

Veteran Instincts (1), R2-D2 (4), Fire Control System (2)

Tansarii Point Veteran (29) - M3-A "Scyk" Interceptor Predator (3), "Heavy Scyk" Interceptor (2), Heavy Laser Cannon (7)