Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

11 minutes ago, Nhoj4 said:

Just remembered I have a meeting after work today.  Better make it 6 Eastern if we decide today.

I don't think we will have enough raid tickets to start Tier 3 until tomorrow, so you're good. :)

Edited by TitaniumChopstick

On February 27, 2017 at 11:34 AM, LagJanson said:

I just pop in when I have time and binge... Tuesday is rough for how much I have on the schedule (X-Wing night) but you can play right through with no guilt.

We are about 1/3 through the raid right now and you should at least spend a minute or 2 to enter it. Even if you don't have the time to actually do damage to the Rancor, you will get rewards just for entering and I'd like everyone who contributed to the production of raid tickets to get something for thier efforts.

1 minute ago, Wiredin said:

just noticed there is a raid team for xwing players.... whats the name of the guild as it seems burried? I'll join up. Been playing in another guild, really good one, but if I can play with regular xwings that would be fine too

my ally code is 644-171-529

I'll send you an ally request so that you can join. :)

in the midst of a heroic rancor today, will join tonight :)

just doing a quick scan through the thread, I may be a more powerful hitter it seems... are you guys touching heroic rancor at all? I wouldn't mind if your not as I already got Han (just trying to get him 6* now) to do a lower tier to help out. how far away from 7* do you think you guys are?

Edited by Wiredin

44 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

in the midst of a heroic rancor today, will join tonight :)

just doing a quick scan through the thread, I may be a more powerful hitter it seems... are you guys touching heroic rancor at all? I wouldn't mind if your not as I already got Han (just trying to get him 6* now) to do a lower tier to help out. how far away from 7* do you think you guys are?

Our guild isnt even a month old yet, so we are only on tier 3. This is our first raid and I've never been the leader of a proper guild before, so I really couldn't tell you how long it will take to get to 7. Our members seem to be progressing quickly though, so I'd hope it will be soon. 

Edited by TitaniumChopstick

Yeah, we only have 7 players, and the level is pretty much from 20s to 85. So yeah, no Heroic Rancor just yet. I am kind of enjoying using my lesser teams in the Tier 3 raid. I am fine with the gear plateau until the others level up. Can still unleash my best in ATAT when we get enough tickets. 

I got a question about the Squad Arena.   Is that based on your level or your squads power level?  Because I've been working on a "deep bench" trying to get most of my characters to lvl 50 and tier 5 gear, and some mods.  But it's getting harder and harder to win a battle in the Squad Arena because it seems like everyone has be beat in squad power.

On a positive note I managed to do like 3% to the Rancor :)